Farragut vs Bearden

TE58

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IMG]image002.gifAlways a tuff fought game. Farragut has traditionally had the better athletes but Bearden has had some great skill position players and have showed more heart over the years when they pulled out the win or made it close.

Farragut's D will rule. Bulldogs want have a chance to break out of their west town loosing streak.

062004_bulldog.gif

Edited by rigger101

Farragut and Bearden meet up again next week. Farragut is 1-1 with a tough loss to a good central team. Bearden is 1-2 with a loss to DB and a lost to a weak West team. Who wins this year?

825738103[/snapback]

I would not call west a weak team.... look at there games they killed bearden..and what u should call a week team in south doyle..and there only lost to webb who is 3-0. so i wouldnt call them weak...

I would also say the battle for west knoxville is now between cathoilic and webb...

I would not call west a weak team.... look at there games they killed bearden..and what u should call a week team in south doyle..and there only lost to webb who is 3-0. so i wouldnt call them weak...

I would also say the battle for west knoxville is now between cathoilic and webb...

825738653[/snapback]

i'm sorry i shouldn't have referred to west as a "weak" team. Basically what i was trying to get across was that they are a weak team compared to central.

825738653[/snapback]

Didn't Webb get killed by a D-1. AA School last year?

Alcoa VS Knoxville Webb W 35-7

I don't think they want to deal with good 5A teams.

Knox Cath has a great team! I would say in the future they end up on Farraguts and Beardens schedule.

l103195.jpg

Edited by rigger101

Didn't Webb get killed by a D-1. AA School last year?

Alcoa VS Knoxville Webb  W 35-7

I don't think they want to deal with good 5A teams.

Knox Cath has a great team!  I would say in the future they end up on Farraguts and Beardens schedule.

l103195.jpg

825738896[/snapback]

Well most schools did get killed by the 2-a state champions last year. And im sure webb wouldnt care to play good 5-a teams...they beat powell this year and have beaten bearden the past 4...bearden wouldnt play em this year(im not saying bearden is a good 5-a) And webb also tried to scheadule farragut but they wouldnt play. but this is another matter...farragut will win

Well most schools did get killed by the 2-a state champions last year. And im sure webb wouldnt care to play good 5-a teams...they beat powell this year and have beaten bearden the past 4...bearden wouldnt play em this year(im not saying bearden is a good 5-a) And webb also tried to scheadule farragut but they wouldnt play. but this is another matter...farragut will win

825739022[/snapback]

Yeah, and we picked up Central instead, so if you're saying we won't play good teams, you're dead wrong.