Week 3 Portland at White House

timbdp

We need a good week of practice.......

In order to win friday nite, we need no mistakes and make strides in the passing game.

We are in a learning curve......and teams with experienced offensive lines can exploit us as of now. We also need to take advantage of the other teams mistakes. We haven't yet done this.

Glad to be playing at home. We need the crowd support. This is a big game, but not a region tilt....... If we get better every week, we will be fine and dandy. ;)

825739463[/snapback]

I wish the Blue Devils luck! But, what happened to the original BDP #10 QB I saw at the Gallatin Jamboree and scrimmages? Fast on his feet with a QB sneek, and under the circumstances a good arm. Beech was hyped up that night but that dude gave them a run for their effort despite the "NO BLOCKING" from his line.

After reviewing last weeks stats with the new #12, the BDP coaches might want to take a closer look at who they were playing? Did they get the numbers confused? Passing don't always work- with that kind of line you need both. Just as the post stated from another observation from the Franklin Simpson game... Passing game... Whew! Passing is going to have to get better. Can anyone give me some info? :lol:

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

#10 should be white house QB he can run the ball better the #12 and he is more accurate than #12

#12 can throw the ball good but he over throws the WR or underthrows the WR

if white house don't change QB they might be losing some games they should not be losing

i don't know why white house decided to throw the ball so much this year with #12

they must be thinking he will be the next levering because with #10 at QB white house would have not lost to franklin simpson

the lost to page does not look that bad page has a good team that could go far in the playoffs

with #12 at QB look for white house to lose

i hate to see it happen for the seniors

#10 should be white house QB he can run the ball better the #12 and he is more accurate than #12

if white house don't change QB they might be losing some games they should not be losing

i don't know why white house decided to throw the ball so much this year with #12

they must be thinking he will be the next levering because with #10 at QB white house would have not lost to franklin simpson

the lost to page does not look that bad page has a good team that could go far in the playoffs

825740897[/snapback]

A change in the QB situation won't help this team win. A little experience will. WH has been fortunate the last 10 years to have good QB's....but with all QB's it doesn't happen overnight.

I don't know the fate of this team.... We have played two games......I believe they will continue to get better as the season progresses. Don't feel sorry for the seniors..... I bet they don't feel sorry for themselves. That senior class in 2000 (0-3 start) didn't feel sorry for themselves. After getting spanked by Portland early in the year they played them to the brink...... the year Portland won it all, I believe.....

Keep your chin up, team..... work hard, learn....... :thumb:

Good luck to White House.

825740140[/snapback]

Awwww, thanks for the support Muffie!!! :lol::rolleyes: My boys seem to be looking a lot better than I thought, so far. The defense is really looking good at this point, and we actually had more passing yards than rushing yards against Northwest! :) I still don't really know what to expect from these guys, but I like what I'm seeing so far.

:P

825740897[/snapback]

WOW..........................UNBELIEVABLE...............................

THE OLD SAYING IS TRUE, OPINIONS ARE LIKE ARM PITS (OR WHATEVER), EVERYONE HAS THEM, AND THEY ALL STINK..........................

I guess this is like when you are married for a while........everyone thinks your wife is hot but you.

I dont have a dog in this race....My kids are long gone, and I dont even live in White House....but all I hear is how good their coaching staff is. I wonder, what do fans base their opinion on when they make such statements? Practice everyday? Film? Unbelievable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is this #12 the coaches son, nephew, or grandson. Is he related to the principal, another teacher, what? Is there some nepotism, or favoritism that we don't know about? Do you honestly think the coaches randomly make such decisions?

They obviously based this decision on something they have seen.

Isnt this the same coaching staff that has won countless region championships? Isnt this the same staff that has led them to 20+ consecutive playoff appearances, including several semi finals, and a state championship?

Has there been a big turnover on the coaching staff? I know Gallatin has, maybe there is something here you know, that I don't. Please tell me!!!!!!!!!!!

To me, the most accurate statement in your quote would have been "I dont know why White House has chosen to pass so much", and just left it at that. Because the fact is, you dont know. Your knowledge of football probably consist of coaching some pre-adolescent pee-wee league, or worse yet, listening to analysis of football on TV, where players are recruited or drafted. Im sure standing around the water cooler at work, everyone thinks you know a lot about coaching football, because of the jacket you bought your self that says coach, or the monotonus

(sp?) pompous ramblings about any and every topic that is mentioned. I'm sure you are glad that coaches cant come to your work, and stand in your little cubicle, and belittle and ridicule every decision you make.

My daddy taught me, "Better to keep your mouth closed, and people think you an idiot, than to open it, and remove all doubt." Too bad you arent my brother. No, on second thought, thank god you arent.

I do agree with MidTennFan that opinions are like armpits and most of them stink!

I don't have a dog in this race either. I watch the area teams and I was just wanting information on this number #10- So, I decided to post on this thing. Number 10 just seemed like the ideal QB for WH. this was all just from observation MidTennFan- Do Coaches make mistakes trying to find solutions to problems on the field? I think they do. They are human. My opinion. It may stink to you but that is my opinion. :lol:

But I do have one thing to say and that is maybe the WH community is

questioning the coaching staffs decisions this year because it is obvious when you look at the stats that something is wrong and decisions are questionable. Maybe the community was always "gung ho" on the staff because they usually win? At what cost?

To quote you- "I guess this is like when you are married for a while........everyone thinks your wife is hot but you." Maybe that Coaching staff has been around for a while, and of course they were winning, and everyone thought they were HOT - that is everyone but the outside communities.

Time will tell. Hey keep watching those stats- Good luck to Blue Devil Friday Night!

Also, watch those HIGH PASSES- they will get you everytime. :lol:

WOW..........................UNBELIEVABLE...............................

THE OLD SAYING IS TRUE, OPINIONS ARE LIKE ARM PITS (OR WHATEVER), EVERYONE HAS THEM, AND THEY ALL STINK..........................

I guess this is like when you are married for a while........everyone thinks your wife is hot but you.

I dont have a dog in this race....My kids are long gone, and I dont even live in White House....but all I hear is how good their coaching staff is. I wonder, what do fans base their opinion on when they make such statements? Practice everyday? Film? Unbelievable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is this #12 the coaches son, nephew, or grandson. Is he related to the principal, another teacher, what? Is there some nepotism, or favoritism that we don't know about? Do you honestly think the coaches randomly make such decisions?

They obviously based this decision on something they have seen.

Isnt this the same coaching staff that has won countless region championships? Isnt this the same staff that has led them to 20+ consecutive playoff appearances, including several semi finals, and a state championship?

Has there been a big turnover on the coaching staff? I know Gallatin has, maybe there is something here you know, that I don't. Please tell me!!!!!!!!!!!

To me, the most accurate statement in your quote would have been "I dont know why White House has chosen to pass so much", and just left it at that. Because the fact is, you dont know. Your knowledge of football probably consist of coaching some pre-adolescent pee-wee league, or worse yet, listening to analysis of football on TV, where players are recruited or drafted. Im sure standing around the water cooler at work, everyone thinks you know a lot about coaching football, because of the jacket you bought your self that says coach, or the monotonus

(sp?) pompous ramblings about any and every topic that is mentioned. I'm sure you are glad that coaches cant come to your work, and stand in your little cubicle, and belittle and ridicule every decision you make.

My daddy taught me, "Better to keep your mouth closed, and people think you an idiot, than to open it, and remove all doubt." Too bad you arent my brother. No, on second thought, thank god you arent.

825741553[/snapback]

825740897[/snapback]

Please leave the coaching to the coaches. #12 probably has a better upside than #10 but if #10 is better like you state then it won't take long for the coaches to change. Be thankful WH has good coaches because they lost a awful lot of experience off of last years team and that's hard to replace.

white house is still white house. its amazing how many people start turning on you after 2 losses. white house will finish either 1 or 2 in their region and the people bashing them on here will be patting them on their backs. im sure they are playing the right personnel. why don't you go watch some of their practices and you will see who the better qb is. they are not stupid. all coaches want to win.