Macon County vs. York Institute

Peter_B_Dragon

Hey bigB! How are things over there this year? Things aren't the same since they broke up the old region 4-3A. I don't have anyone to jaw at this year in 6-4A! LOL!!! Seriously, how's the new coach doing? You think you've got a good chance at a successful season? Good to see you again.

:D

Oh, yeah! Macon wins by 12.  :lol: (And where's Miss Kitty Kat?)

825741558[/snapback]

Doing pretty good PPride. How's every thing in Peetown? Coach Cook is doing a good job. He's a hard worker and will not be satisfied being 5-5. He is young and has alot to learn, but he will be just fine. Wish we still played Peetown. Good luck in 4-A

MACON COUNTY TIGERS - 20

LIZARDS-8

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Doing pretty good PPride. How's every thing in Peetown? Coach Cook is doing a good job. He's a hard worker and will not be satisfied being 5-5. He is young and has alot to learn, but he will be just fine. Wish we still played Peetown. Good luck in 4-A

MACON COUNTY TIGERS - 20

LIZARDS-8

825742420[/snapback]

Good to hear everythings are going okay over there. "Peetown", as you so fondly put it, is doing fine so far. 2 - 0 start with a region win over Northwest. They are looking pretty good right now, hopefully they'll keep it up! <_< I wish we were still palying you kitties too. I enjoyed all those victories! LOL!!! (jk) Thanks for the luck and good luck to Macon Co. too!

:thumb:

Is coach Roark still with the varsity or is he primarily with Jr. high.  Good luck coach cook and MC tigers.  Macon by 14.

825742744[/snapback]

Coach Roark is the MCJHS Coach.. He is also an assistant to the MCHS TIGERS

GO BIG BLUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think MC is getting better every week. I don't see them losing but a couple more games this year and York isnt one of em. If their secondary can make some plays on Defense, they would be hard to beat. M. Dallas can't do it all guys. I hope ya'll get to the playoffs again and surprise all of em. :thumb: