Tennessee High vs Science Hill

steve617

Well, our defense got taken to school tonight. The Hilltoppers threw the ball with ease and had no trouble at all when they were passing. Our defense did a better job against the run.

I feel sorry for the offense. They came back twice just for our defense to do, well, nothing.

Science Hill's receivers had too much speed for us and it didn't help that our cornerbacks played way too deep.

I guess it's just not meant for Bell, Shaw, and Johnson to play this year. Bell's ankle must still be tender, Shaw must've had some equipments difficulties and stayed out part of the first half and Johnson got injured AGAIN...that's the third game in a row now.

Some players need to eat some bananas or something. Shouldn't be having that many leg cramps.

On a positive note, we didn't have as many penalties as last week. ;)

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, our defense got taken to school tonight. The Hilltoppers threw the ball with ease and had no trouble at all when they were passing. Our defense did a better job against the run.

I feel sorry for the offense. They came back twice just for our defense to do, well, nothing.

Science Hill's receivers had too much speed for us and it didn't help that our cornerbacks played way too deep.

I guess it's just not meant for Bell, Shaw, and Johnson to play this year. Bell's ankle must still be tender, Shaw must've had some equipments difficulties and stayed out part of the first half and Johnson got injured AGAIN...that's the third game in a row now.

Some players need to eat some bananas or something. Shouldn't be having that many leg cramps.

On a positive note, we didn't have as many penalties as last week. :(

825744921[/snapback]

SH's big play ability kicked in tonight. Joslin carried a big load and Shoun delivered. Still was a great game until late. SH's defense stood up to the test on the run from TN and Booher wasn't as sharp.

Boone? lol. anyway, who doubts SHHS now? Joslin is def. D-1 caliber like I've been saying and he has shown it since his sophmore year. Look out for SHHS this year, it's going to put the 2003 season to shame.

Spread Option is the way to go. Shoun's second INT was some... well... you know, it was a drop.

Good luck TN High, I saw some of last year's team in the stands tonight... cuz I always sit on the vistor side during home games.

heard DB game was OR 7 DB 3 at half, didn't know what happened with that one but both teams are alright in my book...

it's going to be a battle in the Big East this year. <_<

Boone? lol. anyway, who doubts SHHS now? Joslin is def. D-1 caliber like I've been saying and he has shown it since his sophmore year. Look out for SHHS this year, it's going to put the 2003 season to shame.

Spread Option is the way to go. Shoun's second INT was some... well... you know, it was a drop.

Good luck TN High, I saw some of last year's team in the stands tonight... cuz I always sit on the vistor side during home games.

heard DB game was OR 7 DB 3 at half, didn't know what happened with that one but both teams are alright in my book...

it's going to be a battle in the Big East this year. :thumb:

825745224[/snapback]

I picked science hill to win also , but if No one from THS' defense last year went D-1 then i know that no1 from SHHS will go D-1

didnt have any doubt sh would win ,way to many athletes.was at db game the indians played their hearts out against a very good football team.hated to see #20 go out ,hope he is okay.inexperience showed but never did quit.its nice to see a coach who cares about his team,teach the young qb.they will be alright,should be quality matchup with the hill.

On a positive note, we didn't have as many penalties as last week. B)

825744921[/snapback]

I think that Shaw and Bell will return and play well for the Vikings. Those two are pretty tough and they will help the Vikings a lot. As for Johnson, Hurt 3 games in a row? That should tell the coaching staff something. They need to find someone to fill his shoes and they should just place him on the sideline. He didnt get hurt last year. He hasnt lost anything, he just never had that much. The Experienced Vikings last year were able to set big blocks and he got through, but now that Anderson is gone, there is no double threat, just take out Johnson.