The Coffee Pot

mjuhb

How can you say that Smyrna isn't a good team. They beat a talented LaVergne team and their two losses have come to two top 10 teams. Do you have any reason to say they are a "Cupcake" team?

I consider Smyrna to be a good team. I consider Hillsboro to be a good 4A school. That's one good opponent for each team.

Answer my question: Do you think Tullahoma would actually beat Brentwood?

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So what if Tullahoma's quarterback is "SO" good. There is a reason there are 11 guys on the field. He cant win by himself. What makes you think that you can slow down Coffee's run game. Coffee Co. is better than what people make them to be. There is no respect for the Raiders. Here is wat you guys are missing, Bill price has coached for 22 yrs and had 19 winning seasons, has had i believe 7 leading rushers in the state, including Jake Nunley who led the state his Junior and Senior year. William Le Hawkins has around 450 yards this season and splits playin time with Corey Ciecilski (sp). They are not the old Coffee County who couldnt beat anybody. These boys are tough and young. The only problem they have is the turnovers.

825741369[/snapback]

don't feel alone no respect for tullahoma or hillsboro now that tullahoma has beat'em everyone thinks they are down even thow no one has seen the two teams play

How can you say that Smyrna isn't a good team.  They beat a talented LaVergne team and their two losses have come to two top 10 teams.  Do you have any reason to say they are a "Cupcake" team?

I consider Smyrna to be a good team.  I consider Hillsboro to be a good 4A school.  That's one good opponent for each team. 

Answer my question: Do you think Tullahoma would actually beat Brentwood?

825741377[/snapback]

:D yes

And you think Brentwood hasn't played anyone though you haven't seen Smyrna nor Dickson Co. and presumabely not Coffee Co. A bit hypocritical, eh?

Face it, you're comparing apples and oranges when comparing the 5A school of Brentwood and Tullahoma. Tullahoma could not beat Brentwood nor Smyrna and I don't know that Hillsboro could even beat Smyrna.

Using your logic, you're telling me that TCU is better than Iowa because TCU beat Oklahoma and Iowa hasn't "played anybody yet". I guess thats what you're saying.

And now that youi think Tullahoma would beat Brentwood, I now know you have no common sense. There's really no point in debate with you anymore. It's like argueing with a child.

Edited by ambiguousrock

Using your logic, you're telling me that TCU is better than Iowa because TCU beat Oklahoma and Iowa hasn't "played anybody yet".  I guess thats what you're saying.

And now that youi think Tullahoma would beat Brentwood, I now know you have no common sense.  There's really no point in debate with you anymore.  It's like argueing with a child.

825741394[/snapback]

:D don't get me started about oklahoma they are the only reason why we have not had a true national championing and hey you asked a brick wall argues then you do

You're entering into the field of speculation. According to the rules of the BCS Oklahoma has earned their spot on the championship game. You have no proof that bowl sponsors run anything but their bowl. You're throwing out useless theories and not helping your case at all. In any case, you still can't blame Oklahoma for going undefeated last year. Because of Auburn's weak out of conference schedule they did not get the bid.

You're entering into the field of speculation.  According to the rules of the BCS Oklahoma has earned their spot on the championship game.  You have no proof that bowl sponsors run anything but their bowl.  You're throwing out useless theories and not helping your case at all.  In any case, you still can't blame Oklahoma for going undefeated last year.  Because of Auburn's weak out of conference schedule they did not get the bid.

825741453[/snapback]

you are on the debate team :lol:

Why does this always turn into people degrading other teams? Brentwood had nothing to do with the original post. The original post was about the coffee pot. And you can't compare Tullahoma against Brentwood because their in completely different classes. Now getting back on topic.... I have not see Coffee play this year but i do think Tullahoma will win because that have much more speed than in the past. They may be a little undersized but i think they make up for that with this speed. Both on offense and defense. Still not seeing Coffee and not sure what they have. I'm gonna say Tullahoma by 10.

it doesnt matter how bad tullahoma wins on friday or if they beat them as bad as Brentwood did....Tullahoma and Coffee County are big rivalries and it wouldnt matter if one team was ranked 1st in state and the other 100th in state it is goin to be a close game......i dont care how bad tullahoma wins as long as they win......do i think we can beat Brentwood?? i dont know i havent seen them play but i would go into every game no matter who we play thinkin we have a chance to win....but anyhow all these stats ya'll are giving they dont mean anything....anything can happen on any given night

Edited by renegade1022