The Coffee Pot

mjuhb

it doesnt matter how bad tullahoma wins on friday or if they beat them as bad as Brentwood did....Tullahoma and Coffee County are big rivalries and it wouldnt matter if one team was ranked 1st in state and the other 100th in state it is goin to be a close game......i dont care how bad tullahoma wins as long as they win......do i think we can beat Brentwood?? i dont know i havent seen them play but i would go into every game no matter who we play thinkin we have a chance to win....but anyhow all these stats ya'll are giving they dont mean anything....anything can happen on any given night

825741495[/snapback]

I would take a 1pt victory for the Cats and be happy. I have seen Coffee Co play and they are a pretty good football team. I agree with an earlier post, that if Coffee Co eliminates their turnovers, they have a good chance of winning the game. Tullahoma has faced two teams that run the ball really well and play good defense. So far, special teams play and the kicking game has been excellent and Tullahoma had no turnovers last week. Tullahoma will get the Red Raiders best shot.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

first of all anyone who thinks or even wonders if tullahoma could beat brentwood has lost their mind, they are living in a dream world, second Coffee County is going to win this game for three reasons, coach price has only lost one game to coach olive and i don't think he'll let that happen again. number two the cats have already given coffee too much to be fired up about, and three it is in manchester

:D

first of all anyone who thinks or even wonders if tullahoma could beat brentwood has lost their mind, they are living in a dream world, second Coffee County is going to win this game for three reasons, coach price has only lost one game to coach olive and i don't think he'll let that happen again. number two the cats have already given coffee too much to be fired up about, and three it is in manchester

825741848[/snapback]

:D

It should be obvious by now that mjuhb comments are not worthy of any serious consideration and has no merit. This could have been a good topic for discussion but as usual the 'mjuhb's' of the world get everything off track. I don't believe that 'mjuhb' comments and posts are a true indication of Tullahoma supporters thoughts of their team and the opposition. I say that because until mjuhb came along, I never read any garbage 9 or posts ) from that side of Coffee County.

By the way, this game is a toss up. I may have to drive down to watch.

It should be obvious by now that mjuhb comments are not worthy of any serious consideration and has no merit.  This could have been a good topic for discussion but as usual the 'mjuhb's' of the world get everything off track.  I don't believe that 'mjuhb' comments and posts are a true indication of Tullahoma supporters thoughts of their team and the opposition.  I say that because until mjuhb came along, I never read any garbage 9 or posts ) from that side of Coffee County.

By the way, this game is a toss up.  I may have to drive down to watch.

825741959[/snapback]

35-10 tullahoma thanks buddy coacht got to love it but my arguments do have merit i put the stats to back it up wether you want to belive it or not brentwood is overrated there weak schedule proves go look at coacht strength of schedule

Edited by mjuhb

Please be certain that mjuhb does not speak for all Wildcat fans. We have a fine city and a great school. Coach Olive is a class guy and a great coach. This game will be close, just as our other 2 games have been. It will come down to turnovers and which defense steps up in the 4th quarter.

We are more than just Cass. Our off line has been awesome and our def plays with a lot of heart. Hillsboro could have beaten us with their last drive, just as Franklin Co could have. If we played both teams 10 times, we probably win 6 out of 10.

What concerns me is our pass defense. We still need a lot of improvement. If Franklin Co's coach had decided to throw the ball late in the game, instead of running it almost every play, we might not had won. Their qb was on all night and their receivers were open. What saved us, was that we tackled their receivers after they caught it.

Manchester has an excellent qb in Hibdon. He has not gotten off to a fast start, as Coach Price probably wanted, but he will have a break out game at some point. If Coffee Co's running game is successful, Hibdon could have a big night. If Hibdon protects the ball and makes the right decisions, Coffee Co could put some points up.

The good thing about our offense is that we can score in a hurry. I think Tullahoma wins 28-27.

Please be certain that mjuhb does not speak for all Wildcat fans. We have a fine city and a great school. Coach Olive is a class guy and a great coach. This game will be close, just as our other 2 games have been. It will come down to turnovers and which defense steps up in the 4th quarter.

We are more than just Cass. Our off line has been awesome and our def plays with a lot of heart. Hillsboro could have beaten us with their last drive, just as Franklin Co could have. If we played both teams 10 times, we probably win 6 out of 10.

What concerns me is our pass defense. We still need a lot of improvement. If Franklin Co's coach had decided to throw the ball late in the game, instead of running it almost every play, we might not had won. Their qb was on all night and their receivers were open. What saved us, was that we tackled their receivers after they caught it.

Manchester has an excellent qb in Hibdon. He has not gotten off to a fast start, as Coach Price probably wanted, but he will have a break out game at some point. If Coffee Co's running game is successful, Hibdon could have a big night. If Hibdon protects the ball and makes the right decisions, Coffee Co could put some points up.

The good thing about our offense is that we can score in a hurry. I think Tullahoma wins 28-27.

825742323[/snapback]

actually i do if more people would post besides binns37388 at least you have one person trying to back tullahoma up

Man as much hype as mjuhb is throwing around for the Cats, and overlooking the Raiders, I'd be surprised if he dosen't come on after Tullahoma looses and throws a b*tch fit about it. I mean come on dude, just because Tullahoma beat Franklin Co. and Hillsboro, dosen't mean you can beat Coffee Co. Yeah Coffee has a problem with turnovers, but if Hibdon, Le-Hawkins, Cisislke *sp* and Goins has a good game, then Coffee comes out with a victory and reclaiming the Coffee Pot. I will definetly be at the game, and all of the CoachT users that are interested in this game, come on down, your in for some exciting football. Tullahoma and Coffee Co. has always played close games, big hits, big plays, you name it it's probably happend in this huge rivalry. As mentioned before this is one of the biggest rivalry's in highschoo football. Sure Riverdale has Oakland, but they also have Siegal. Tullahoma needs to get threw Robbie Gonzales before they can get to Hibdon. Gonzales stands at 6'8" and weighs about 320lbs. He's only a Soph. OL at that. Let's just hope that this game don't get out of hand like it did last year with that big fight, had something close to 100 participants involved. I can guarantee you that the police prescence will be stepped up after that incident. I know for my saftey that's a good thing. I too am working security but not uniformed so you will not know who I am... :D I get extra credit points for doing this. The criminal justice program I'm in requires community service so this is my time for that...lol. Anyways back on subject, I'm predicting Coffeee Co. over Tullahoma by the score of 38-36. Good luck to both teams! :lol: