TOP 1A SCHOOLS

bigtuck4242

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you all are underestimating Columbia Academy. we have come a long way and we've beat a lot of teams that have whipped us in the past and Moore County who we've never beat before. And those of you putting Friendship Christian and Perry County in your top 5 are making a mistake. But i hear a lot about Trousdale county but havent been able to see them play before. Are they really as good as everyone makes them to be?

I think you all are underestimating Columbia Academy. we have come a long way and we've beat a lot of teams that have whipped us in the past and Moore County who we've never beat before. And those of you putting Friendship Christian and Perry County in your top 5 are making a mistake. But i hear a lot about Trousdale county but havent been able to see them play before. Are they really as good as everyone makes them to be?

type in trousdale in the search engine at the bottom and look at some stats or go to their schedule and look at that. you decide.if your asking on here you get one side of the fence or the other. but i would think that youll find that the jackets are all of that and a bag of chips when it comes down to it.

Well they beat 3A Livingston Academy who came a touchdown away from beating Knoxville Catholic who is undefeated and ranked #1 in 3A. They beat 2A Smith County who is undefeated in 2A 41-7. They beat 3A Macon County 34-7 and then they have won their 1A games by a average of 45 points a game. So Yeah they are okay....

Well they beat 3A Livingston Academy who came a touchdown away from beating Knoxville Catholic who is undefeated and ranked #1 in 3A. They beat 2A Smith County who is undefeated in 2A 41-7. They beat 3A Macon County 34-7 and then they have won their 1A games by a average of 45 points a game. So Yeah they are okay....

How many games do they play and how many teams in their region? That is 3 out of region games. We are only able to play 2. It does seem as if they are good.

I read all the debate about them jumping down to 1A. All I have to say is if their enrollment permits it then they should play 1A if thats what they want to do. They are on the same playing field with all the other 1A schools. If other teams don't like it they should work harder and try to knock them off. Good Luck TC! Hope to see you play in person later in the year.

Edited by MPTigerT

TC is a very good football team...I was looking at there schdule from the past few years I believe they first 2 years they were in 3a they went to the quarterfinals of state one year and the semifinals one year...They killed Smith Co who isn't as good as past years, and they beat a Macon Co team who's better than they were last year...they're decent teams but not powering teams...They beat LA by 2 points who'll make the playoffs in there region who's only lost to the top 2 teams in the region by a touchdown and a field goal so LA could possibly beat them when it comes down to it...LA is the obviously the best team they've played...There next biggest test is FCS who has only lost 1 game and that was to Ezell Harding...if they cruise through that game they should cruise through the state only playing one possibly 2 tough games in the playoffs...But if TC was in the region they were in last year they would win it or come in 2nd and would have a good run at playing for the state in 3a this year...

• 3 weeks later...

That game was played early in the year..Lake Co seems to be hitting on all cylinders lately and no these weren't against teams the calibre of U.C...But ,I am anxious to see how you guys do against Mckenzie and West Carrol..Lake Co beat West Carrol 28-0 and West Carrol never even came close to scoring...J.C.S. beat West Carrol 35-14..I know you can't compare how Team A plays Team B but if Union City beats West Carrol 48-0 ,then I will be a believer..But if they only beat West Carrol by a touchdown or two,then I just wonder if it was just one of really bad games..And if Mckenzie was to beat U.C.and we were to beat Mckenzie,that would tell me a little more even though you beat us..But if you beat both teams ,you will be district champs and will have earned it..But again,you guys whipped us and at the moment are the best team in the district at this time..I also see that New England got thumped pretty good this week by San Diego..But I would also be willing to bet if these same two teams were to play each other 8 weeks from now,it would probably be a close game..

UNION CITY BLEW OUT WEST CARROL 38-0, SO IF WHAT YOUR SAYING IS TRUE, THAN UNION CITY PUT A BIGGER BEATIN ON THEM THAN JCS DID. SO IF A PREVIEW OF FUTURE EVENTS, THAN UNION CITY HAS A PRETTY GOOD CHANCE OF BEATIN THE MESS OUT OF JCS. TO ALL JCS FANS AND PLAYERS, I CANT BELIEVE WEST CARROL SCORED ON YALL.....

...TWICE!!!!