Week 3:Dresden @ Mckenise

D 7-2A Fan

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

McKenzie is getting a little better every week. We have a young line--experience wise and they will be the deciding factor in this and the rest of our games. Yeah, the Rebels will throw the ball but, the pass hasn't been as much of our total offense this season as it has been in the past two years. We are not nearly as predictable thank goodness!!!

It is a fact that Dresden has a good, solid, dedicated football team. We SHOULD see a good close game Friday night. Dresden should not hang their hat on the Humboldt game. The Vikings are down this season and I'm glad Dresden won that game but, McKenzie ain't Humboldt. McKenzie has played Trenton and West Carroll and both those teams could play with Humboldt with no problem. Trenton will prove it and West Carroll would if they had the chance.

See ya'll Friday nite!!!!

GO REBELS!!!!!!!!

Back on topic please. Take the argument somewhere else, I don't want this thread getting locked up.

825742311[/snapback]

He's alive......are you still filming those McKenzie beatings?

oghommie, shut up, people like you are why the rest of the county hates us!

I am going to take Dresden for the 3rd week in a row to win in a close one! Extra points could be the difference.

For what it is worth, there is no shame in finishing 5th or 6th in this region. It is freakin' loaded! Dresden, with the big win against Humboldt, has put itself in position for (what I figure to be) the 4th playoff position. I think Huntingdon, Westview, and Milan are locks in the top 3 spots. The 4th spot is a dog fight, and right now Trenton and Dresden are odds on favorites after their wins last week. Good luck to my Dresdonians this week against the Rebels! oghommie, it wouldn't hurt you to support them either, at least until they play Westview, and then you can hope to beat the tar out of them! oghommie, are you one of them Sidonians that has a kid at Westview, because you are acting like it! <_<

You have been grossly misinformed. They both stand about 6'5" and 6'4", respectfully.

I heard that Dresden had two brothers move in from MS.  One is 6'7" and the other is 6'5" that play in the line.  Will these two be playing this Friday or held out until next week.  I also heard they play basketball.

825742952[/snapback]