Mo East at Jefferson County

jchspats07

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is one of the games I pegged in the preseason that Jefferson Co could win. Being at home for the 1st time, and now with a little confidence, should give the team a boost. After the 1st two games I say we drop the I-Formation and switch to the spread offense. Shotgun 3 WR's with Trey and McFall in the backfield, we could run draws and the option to death, plus still throw the ball. I guess I watched Texas too much yesterday.

this could be a good game but if we play defense like we did against crockett.jeff will have a long night. on offense i believe were back we have jimmy mosier and shawn penland back and big blake is at tackle were he needs to be and is doing great.should be a good game good luck pats

825738907[/snapback]

fplayer83,

This game should be a measuring stick for the Canes. The Karns game East was pretty bad on both sides of the ball, but had some key players missing. The Crockett game, well lets just say Crockett would have a hard time beating a good middle school team and may well be the worst class 4A team in the state, so it is hard to judge from the first two games. So while Jeff County is not the team they have been in the past for obvious reasons they are still a decent 5A team, and other than West or possibly Daniel Boone will be as good as anyone left on your schedule. It is also at Dumplin Valley, but if you can keep the turnovers down I'll say East by a TD.

fplayer83,

This game should be a measuring stick for the Canes. The Karns game East was pretty bad on both sides of the ball, but had some key players missing. The Crockett game, well lets just say Crockett would have a hard time beating a good middle school team and may well be the worst class 4A team in the state, so it is hard to judge from the first two games. So while Jeff County is not the team they have been in the past for obvious reasons they are still a decent 5A team, and other than West or possibly Daniel Boone will be as good as anyone left on your schedule. It is also at Dumplin Valley, but if you can keep the turnovers down I'll say East by a TD.

825739251[/snapback]

yeah turnovers will be the key of this game for us.if defense plays like they did against crockett and get us the ball, and i dont do what i have done the past two games from just stupid mistakes then we should be fine and having shawn ,jimmy and jonathan brown back helped us alot on friday night, but this game is for sure no push over jeff is a good team and there running back i heard was pretty solid freshman but in my opionion the passing game is not going to hurt us that bad its going to be the jeff running the, but goodluck to jeff county

Jeff. Co will extend that winning streak to 2 games come friday night in Dumplin Valley...The Pats went down to Campbell town and came back with a 20-0 shutout...The other Morristown team can't compete with the mighty Patriots or with the redhawk up in the press box...Patriot receivers catch 2 TDs friday, with the final score being 24-7

yeah turnovers will be the key of this game for us.if defense plays like they did against crockett and get us the ball, and i dont do what i have done the past two games from just stupid mistakes then we should be fine and having shawn ,jimmy and jonathan brown back helped us alot on friday night, but this game is for sure no push over jeff is a good team and there running back i heard was pretty solid freshman but in my opionion the passing game is not going to hurt us that bad its going to be the jeff running the, but goodluck to jeff county

825739774[/snapback]

[/quo

fplayer83, games like last week make all the hard work in the hot summer sun worth it. I seem to remember you had a pretty good game against Crockett when you were a freshman. Turnovers are a part of the game, just remember to never drop your head when you run off that field and to learn from the mistakes and not repeat them and you will be fine. Good luck, a win against the Patriots would be nice, but it is never easy especially on the road.

fplayer83, games like last week make all the hard work in the hot summer sun worth it. I seem to remember you had a pretty good game against Crockett when you were a freshman. Turnovers are a part of the game, just remember to never drop your head when you run off that field and to learn from the mistakes and not repeat them and you will be fine. Good luck, a win against the Patriots would be nice, but it is never easy especially on the road.

825739971[/snapback]

thanx bigdaddy i appriciate everythign that u have done for me during the summers and jared.both of you have helped me improve 100% since my freshman year to now and i know that yall will be there anytime to help me.and i promise that ill keep my head up i know i had a bad thang for it and jared would get on to me everytime we walked out on the field to throw. it wont happen again. i hope that u will be there friday chearing us on during the game. thanx again for everything

East has a chance to win this game, but I still fell that our Defense is not tackling

very well. The 1st two game East Defense has been pushed around to much. Jeff

Co has above avg offensive line, the way the got after Mo-West( at Time )could

make it a long night for the canes. I will be their Friday night, I hope to see

more phyiscal play from the canes Defense. Coach Seal, work on full speed

tackling before we play Jeff-Co, or it could be along night.

I predict JC 17 ME 14

Our defense needs to play tough and I don't think ME has any breakaway runners.

Both teams will need to sustain long drives since neither has the "take it all the way" threat. Penalties on offense and turnovers will determine this game. JC is more disciplined ,thus the 3 pt. advantage.

JC will need to continue mixing up the play calling. I predict Reliford will have his best offensive game. :D