Mo East at Jefferson County

jchspats07

I predict JC 17  ME  14

Our defense needs to play tough and I don't think ME has any breakaway runners.

Both teams will need to sustain long drives since neither has the "take it all the way" threat.  Penalties on offense and turnovers will determine this game.  JC is more disciplined ,thus the 3 pt. advantage.

JC will need to continue mixing up the play calling.  I predict Reliford will have his best offensive game. :D

825741928[/snapback]

JC by a TD in a close one..........too close to call really....home field advantage should help

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I predict JC 17  ME  14

Our defense needs to play tough and I don't think ME has any breakaway runners.

Both teams will need to sustain long drives since neither has the "take it all the way" threat.  Penalties on offense and turnovers will determine this game.  JC is more disciplined ,thus the 3 pt. advantage.

JC will need to continue mixing up the play calling.  I predict Reliford will have his best offensive game. :lol:

825741928[/snapback]

we might not have any break away runner were young but bogi greenlee has the biggest heart when it comes to running the ball. and most the time he doesnt go down on first hit. he works harder then anyback that i have played with.so dont overlook him he will do good for us friday and it will help open our passing game it should be a great game

ok my prediction .. jeff county by 10 two reasons i think they have a great kicker that will end a drive for them and east is a young team this year... i hear east isnt nearly as physical this year and i know jeff co is up front... honestly i think both these teams are decent but wont fair well near the end... would pull for the home town team .. but i just dont like them.. THE END

if ya wanna see what west did to jeff... click on tha signature

ok my prediction .. jeff county by 10 two reasons i think they have a great kicker that will end a drive for them and east is a young team this year... i hear east isnt nearly as physical this year and i know jeff co is up front... honestly i think both these teams are decent but wont fair well near the end... would pull for the home town team .. but i just dont like them.. THE END

825743523[/snapback]

Are we going to have to hear about that one hit all season?

Way to toot your own horn BTW

825743523[/snapback]

have fun playing at walters state, wait a second....

it was a great game, but after a HORRIBLE running into/roughing the kicker call in an overtime, jeff county gets an extra shot at a missed PAT....East should have won....jeff wins 41-35.....refs were strongly one sided on this game...and this is coming from a Morristown WEST fan.... A great game though...Thought i'd see alittle more fan support from East and Jeff.... Morristown WEST had more fans there than East did,and about half as many as Jeff.... but either way, a great game and both teams played well...

I'd also like to give major props to Ramsey for an amazing game.... East wouldn't have even touched Jeff County if Ramsey hadn't played how he did....He was a real playmaker tonight...

Also, why was a flag thrown on coach smith during OT? I wasnt sure about that one.....I guess Jeff called up Greenville refs to call this game...

it was a great game, but after a HORRIBLE running into/roughing the kicker call in an overtime, jeff county gets an extra shot at a missed PAT....East should have won....jeff wins 41-35.....refs were strongly one sided on this game...and this is coming from a Morristown WEST fan.... A great game though...Thought i'd see alittle more fan support from East and Jeff.... Morristown WEST had more fans there than East did,and about half as many as Jeff.... but either way, a great game and both teams played well...

I'd also like to give major props to Ramsey for an amazing game.... East wouldn't have even touched Jeff County if Ramsey hadn't played how he did....He was a real playmaker tonight...

Also, why was a flag thrown on coach smith during OT? I wasnt sure about that one.....I guess Jeff called up Greenville refs to call this game...

825744979[/snapback]

I agree with you on Ramsey he is a real athlete........ But u have to give it to us for not us for not quitting but all in all it was a really good game

I agree with you on Ramsey he is a real athlete........ But u have to give it to us for not us for not quitting but all in all it was a really good game

825745086[/snapback]

thanx for the props.but it wasnt good enought and like i said before the game it came down to turnover i had to many this game off of stupid mistakes.and i will take blaim for this one i had way to many mistakes that i need to work on but other than that i thought we played pretty good all the way around.

Got a question for DZBettin.....I was listeneing to the game on WCRK-AM 1150 and the play-by-play guy (mike rypel, i think is his name) said on the air that people in the JCHS pressbox were being obnoxious.....is that true?...this guy doesn't like people in Jeff County because he's made a statement bad-mouthing John Cagle (one of the nicest people you've ever meet) before and that ran all over me.

Even if people were being obnoxious, you don't say that on the radio.....that's unprofessional, IMO!

Your thoughts, DZBettin

Edited by DodgerSS

This game was unbelievable game to watch too bad the referees felt that they had to be a major part of the game. The way to game was called against East was the biggest screw job that I have ever seen. Jeff. co. had a roughing the kicker call on them in the 3rd overtime and east was going to take the penalty and go for the win at the 1 1/2 yardline. The referee says that one of the kids from east declined the penalty. Last time i checked the only person who is allowed to make a decision on the field is the captain. Our captain was not even asked whether to decline or accept the penalty. Screw job of the year goes to the referees at the Jeff/East game.

Though i don't always agree with rypel's opinions, there was some truth to what he said. There was one older gentleman (not name names) that, lets just say got over excited. He was also loudly critical of some non-calls in the overtime. He was right beside East radio so thats probably what rypel was talking about.