Campbell Co vs. Clinton

CougarTrav02

Well, Well, Well;

A battle of to defeated teams!!!!!!! CCCHS 0 -3 and CHS 0 - 2. Even with the return of johnson ccchs couldn't win or even score against an avg. team. CHS hasn't scored in either of their games (but against state champ material teams). Both teams are licking there chops like they are going to win (why shouldn't they) but only one team will. CHS will play in the easiest game they have this year (and are looking forward to it). They have been hit hard and demoralized so far this season. I look for chs to win this game in not so close of a game by 18 points on their home field. CCCHS will as I've stated before look like they have gone back to the days of old. 1 -9 or 0 - 10. Maybe they should get back the coach that left (wampler) and let the current one go away somewhere else.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, Well, Well, if it isn't ole JKar with his weekly Cougar bashing show..He probably dosen't know the difference in defense and offense....Hey ! the offense has been the problem, are do you know the difference.. and if memory serves me right Wampler was a defensive coach, and a good one, I hated to see him leave and so did lots of people. ...Go Cougs. beat the Dragons

Finally Clinton gets a win. Thank You campbell county and thank you AC for keeping CC down in the dump where they belong

825741980[/snapback]

how did AC do that ????

traaveling down I-75 one can easilysee tath teh dump is much closer to clinton thatn it is CC...

and my good friend JKar, glad you wre at teh game friday night...sorry CC couldnt show you more tahn they did...JC blanketed Johnson every where he went...they shut down the screen pass to him by reading the play so well so many times...

does clinton have teh overall team to beat CC??? Clinton has played two very very very good teams ...it is hard to get a read on them right now...CC has struggled so far...

who will win this game???

hard one to call...

I will be pulling for teh Cougs but I will be in K-town with a good looking blonde next to me...I guess I win either way...LOL...

Cougars will get teh win...I HOPE!!!!

I think the difference in this game is gonna be that Clinton has played the best 2 teams in east tennessee their first 2 games according to the news sentinal 1. Oak Ridge and 2. Maryville. Clinton will be preparing to play another team of that calibur and well CC is not that calibur of team. Im definately not saying Clinton is better by any means but i think Clinton will be playing like they are playing a state championship team. Good luck to both teams but i hope my predictions are right again this year and Clinton comes out with their first win of the season.

Well, Well, Well, if it isn't ole JKar with his weekly Cougar bashing show..He probably dosen't know the difference in defense  and offense....

825741886[/snapback]

MMMMM, struck a nerve on someone did I (lol). Yes I will say that it's usually a paw bash however let me think, I picked ccchs last week to win (where's the bash in that). After watching them play I can see why there 0 - 3 as of this point in the season!!!!! As Jack Nicholson once said "The Truth, You Can't Handle The Truth". That is all I state, please show where I'm wrong (lol probably can't except for last year when ccchs won ballgames going where no paw team has gone before). As far as knowledge on offense and defense goes I will be the first to say I'm not smart at the game of football (lol, making fun of myself here).

and my good friend JKar, glad you wre at teh game friday night...sorry CC couldnt show you more tahn they did...JC blanketed Johnson every where he went...they shut down the screen pass to him by reading the play so well so many times...

does clinton have teh overall team to beat CC??? Clinton has played two very very very good teams ...it is hard to get a read on them right now...CC has struggled so far...

who will win this game???

hard one to call...

825742089[/snapback]

Hey Peeblee

Glad to know I'm a good friend, maybe the only one I have up there in CCCHS land!!!!!!! However it seems I have struck a nerve with the fans up there but I shall stay posting!!!!!! Believe me the gas prices took a bit of my paycheck to travel all that distance to see them play (wow, $3.00 and plus a gallon). I must say you must be the only one on these boards that doesn't see the ccchs program in rose colored glasses!!!!

Pulling for your team and hoping for the best however seeing the program slip back into the days of old (hoping that doesn't happen) but you see it coming true. Yes the offense is struggling (oops, I'm not supposed to know the difference), but who's fault is that. The defense is starting to struggle also, who's fault is that. Wait, it's mine cause I bash (sorry j/k).

However Oneida's not doing to bad are they, hmmmm reason that no one wants to hear is the departure of the backbone to the rise of ccchs success of last year which was built for a couple of years. With those corelations one would think and assume (which we all know what assumes means) that Wampler should be back in ccchs land as the head coach and the current gone!!!!!

Oh wait I know nothing (lol),

Hope you have a good friday night peeblee with that blonde, I think I'll take a brunette out to a good ballgame close to home this time.

Hey Peeblee

Glad to know I'm a good friend, maybe the only one I have up there in CCCHS land!!!!!!!  However it seems I have struck a nerve with the fans up there but I shall stay posting!!!!!!  Believe me the gas prices took a bit of my paycheck to travel all that distance to see them play (wow, $3.00 and plus a gallon).  I must say you must be the only one on these boards that doesn't see the ccchs program in rose colored glasses!!!!

Pulling for your team and hoping for the best however seeing the program slip back into the days of old (hoping that doesn't happen) but you see it coming true.  Yes the offense is struggling (oops, I'm not supposed to know the difference), but who's fault is that.  The defense is starting to struggle also, who's fault is that.  Wait, it's mine cause I bash (sorry j/k). 

However Oneida's not doing to bad are they, hmmmm reason that no one wants to hear is the departure of the backbone to the rise of ccchs success of last year which was built for a couple of years.  With those corelations one would think and assume (which we all know what assumes means) that Wampler should be back in ccchs land as the head coach and the current gone!!!!! 

Oh wait I know nothing (lol), 

Hope you have a good friday night peeblee with that blonde, I think I'll take a brunette out to a good ballgame close to home this time.

825742652[/snapback]

last years success has/had brought highexpectations to CCHS football...

usuallywhen a team finally reaches a pinnacle, on eof two things happen...

#1 teh program continues toimprove and a new type of tradition arises from teh ashes...

or

#2 it turns out taht th esuccess was one of an ongong cycle...teh old tradition continues with an occasional high point...

I may not know much but I have seen this happen in sevral differnt programs...right now CC has onlytwo irections to go...either sideways or up!!!

both Clinton and CCHS need a big win or th season hits a downward spiral that could seem out of control...I like both programs but I am a Cougar at heart...

and JKar, I talked to that blonde lst night and I KNOW that I am going to have a very enjoyable evening...as a matter of fact (and I can say this because I have been a member of the Cougar Nation since day one) this blonde is the sister of the best player to ever wear the CCHS uniform...hope you and th e brunette enjoy this week's game JKar...

I relly do look forward to your posts, even though youhave knotted up teh underwear of several CCHS fans...theyare die hard fans which is not bad at all!!!

I think the difference in this game is gonna be that Clinton has played the best 2 teams in east tennessee their first 2 games according to the news sentinal 1. Oak Ridge and 2. Maryville. Clinton will be preparing to play another team of that calibur and well CC is not that calibur of team. Im definately not saying Clinton is better by any means but i think Clinton will be playing like they are playing a state championship team. Good luck to both teams but i hope my predictions are right again this year and Clinton comes out with their first win of the season.

825742282[/snapback]

I wouldn't call a 74 - 0 thrashing a "learning experience" to better prepare the team for CC or anyone else. As for Maryville, they rested their #1 folks early on the Dragons............