Campbell Co vs. Clinton

CougarTrav02

Coach Welles has brought the only real success to CCHS and some people are questioning his play calling after a slow start this year.  Give the man a break, you still have 7 games to go, with a great chance for a win coming up tonight.  Give  him your support.

825743953[/snapback]

RIGHT ON, DUDE!!!!!

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coach Welles has brought the only real success to CCHS and some people are questioning his play calling after a slow start this year. Give the man a break, you still have 7 games to go, with a great chance for a win coming up tonight. Give him your support.

It just shows, no matter what, if you have a little success, people always expect more, no matter what.

Coach Welles has brought the only real success to CCHS and some people are questioning his play calling after a slow start this year.  Give the man a break, you still have 7 games to go, with a great chance for a win coming up tonight.  Give  him your support.

825743953[/snapback]

RIGHT ON, DUDE!!!!!

825744038[/snapback]

Good grief, you people act as if this is some new problem at Campbell Co. People have questioned Coach wells play calling from the very start. Just like they did with Kesselring, Bruce and yes, you peeblee, Chadwell and on and on back to the Hatcher days in the '70's............. Get real and blow up the school and build a new Lafollette and Jacksboro high schools or there will never be peace and contintment in football there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Or another winner for the next 20 years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks fo rteh support there possumcop...I think!!!!

825744256[/snapback]

I just remembered you making the comment before you played us about getting the snake off your back on the post game program. We wondered if you meant the loss or assistant Red as the snake on your back. lol lol :thumb: Edited by possumcop

Good grief, you people act as if this is some new problem at Campbell Co.  People have questioned Coach wells play calling from the very start.  Just like they did with Kesselring, Bruce and yes, you peeblee, Chadwell and on and on back to the Hatcher days in the '70's.............  Get real and blow up the school and build a new Lafollette and Jacksboro high schools or there will never be peace and contintment in football there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Or another winner for the next 20 years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

825744167[/snapback]

peblee's been nothing but hospitable on these boards, no need in attacking him he must have been one of the favorite coaches of all time there in ccchs history, so dont be mean to him out of respect!!!!

As fans we "should" expect more from the program! That does not mean we are not supporting the team or bashing them. I truly think better playcallin (more running) could have put us in a situation to win games this yr. Coach Wells knows people is upset, and that is not a bad thing. That's how far he has helped this program come! or 7 yrs ago no one would have cared!

Ouch 37-32 Clinton, Cougars now 0-4, any chance for the Cougars to even when a game this year or are we looking at at 0-10 year, the way theyre going I would be happy to see 2-8 or 1-9.

825745243[/snapback]

As I was leaving one area to another perusing with the brunette around k-town had to tune in with the radio. If I remember right somewhere in the 4th quarter (please correct if wrong) score was 37 - 20. awful close to 18 then it sounded as if clinton started to celebrate and the paws didn't quit.

don't fret paw pets, they will get there 1st win of the season in 2 weeks against union county, as long as they lick there wounds and decide not to go 0 - 10 wich would be suprising.

Don't you hate it when I'm right and you just know it deep down in your hearts but it seems that some are starting to take those sunglasses off and see the picture and not be blinded by the coaching disguise. Maybe someone in your community should start a recruiting effort to get Wampler back and get rid of the current staff, but that's just my humble opinion of what I have seen.