Campbell Co vs. Clinton

CougarTrav02

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Listen, CC is gonna win this game, but it will be close.  I don't know why it will be close, we have so much more  talent than them, but we somehow don't use it and its stupid. 

CC 28

Clinton 21

825738817[/snapback]

Once QB Brance Stiner regains his touch and a couple of WR step up to make catches on a CONSISTENT basis, this Cougar team will rebound in a big way. The defense is holding thier own, but need the O to put points up. Stiner is very capable as shown last year, but he hasn't quite gotten his confidence or touch since suffering a broken thumb last year.

I read how Campbell Co. was going to beat Clinton last year and look at the result. Unfortunately the strength of the Cougar coaching staff is gone and the defense graduated. If I were the Johnson kid, I'd declare myself a refugee and go to AC to improve my marketability to colleges. Or at least Jellirock up the road they won a game and may win some more........................ :(:(

Same old story, same old song and dance for CC. Defense holding their own, offense struggling. This should not be. The offense was supposed to be the one to carry the team this year. Unbelieveable how things have gotten worse in CC land after they "turned the program around" last year. Wake up CC boys...it aint last year. Get off your high horse and play football.

CC-20

Clinton-14