Campbell Co vs. Clinton

CougarTrav02

I wouldn't call a 74 - 0 thrashing a "learning experience" to better prepare the team for CC or anyone else.  As for Maryville, they rested their #1 folks early on the Dragons............

825742947[/snapback]

oh believe me it WAS a learning experience...you learn not to p*ss off OR by painting their stadium with your school colors...

I aint real smart but i aint real dumb either...

I am sure it wasnt Clinton FB players that did the damage, but you can bet that if was a player I would be finding out who did teh damamge and paythem back!!!

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Once QB Brance Stiner regains his touch and a couple of WR step up to make catches on a CONSISTENT basis, this Cougar team will rebound in a big way.  The defense is holding thier own, but need the O to put points up.  Stiner is very capable as shown last year, but he hasn't quite gotten his confidence or touch since suffering a broken thumb last year.

825738879[/snapback]

The problem lies deeper than the kids. I went to the game against Jefferson County, Campbell Counties coach is a moron. He couldn't call a clutch play if his life depends on it. Several times it was 3rd and short, and Chris Johnson, one of the best running backs in the region, was never handed the ball. He also calls too many flashy plays when he should be keeping it simple for his team. And I know that Brance Stiner is a gamer, but who is suppose to be letting him know that you do not drop back 15 yards every time there is a pass play?

Someone said that the D is holding their own. Several points have been scored on them this year.

Last year they took people by surprise with their talent. This year people are looking out for them. This year the coaching staff has to step up.

The problem lies deeper than the kids.  I went to the game against Jefferson County, Campbell Counties coach is a moron.  He couldn't call a clutch play if his life depends on it.  Several times it was 3rd and short, and Chris Johnson, one of the best running backs in the region, was never handed the ball.  He also calls too many flashy plays when he should be keeping it simple for his team.  And I know that Brance Stiner is a gamer, but who is suppose to be letting him know that you do not drop back 15 yards every time there is a pass play? 

Someone said that the D is holding their own.  Several points have been scored on them this year.

Last year they took people by surprise with their talent.  This year people are looking out for them.  This year the coaching staff has to step up.

825743166[/snapback]

Stiner was either runnign for his life or trying to set up a screenpass to Johnson which Jeff Co had scouted out to a T.....

Can we get a peeblee and JKAR a thread where they can compliment each other, like always! Geez!  :thumb:

825743116[/snapback]

I kinda like the dude known as "JKar"...he knows how to get under peoples skin...heck, he is even right sometimes...if you could start us a thread it would be greatrly appreciated...but can other s post onour persaonal thread???

At least you know when a joke is a joke peeblee! No one can post on ur thread just you and JKAR complimenting each other! The CC play calling has been awful. 7 or 8 interceptions the last 2 games that aint good! Johnson had 151 yds in the game and coudlve carried the ball a whole lot more. Other teams are aware of Chris Johnson! Enough with the screen passes the defense isnt that stupid, especially in our region, someone will be on Chris the whole time. I would like to see Chris carry the ball 30-35 times Friday, he can do it! I dont care if Clinton puts 18 in the box I don't think they can handle him if he plays his hardest!

Listen, CC is gonna win this game, but it will be close.  I don't know why it will be close, we have so much more  talent than them, but we somehow don't use it and its stupid. 

CC 28

Clinton 21

825738817[/snapback]

Wow, Cambell county has one good player and they think they can beat a battled tested team like clinton? They look like a JV team, get a life, CC is never going to be good at Football or anything else!

Can we get a peeblee and JKAR a thread where they can compliment each other, like always! Geez!  :thumb:

825743116[/snapback]

I kinda like the dude known as "JKar"...he knows how to get under peoples skin...heck, he is even right sometimes...if you could start us a thread it would be greatrly appreciated...but can other s post onour persaonal thread???

825743174[/snapback]

Agreed!!!!!! It would be lonely however if we were the only one's posting, I like peeblee and all that however I wouldn't be able to stir the pot if it was just us two.

Wow, Cambell county has one good player and they think they can beat a battled tested team like clinton? They look like a JV team, get a life, CC is never going to be good at Football or anything else!

825743528[/snapback]

The CCHS JROTC has been very good at what they compete in. I am also sure that CCHS have other things theyre good at too.

C/CPT. Travis, class of 02

Edited by CougarTrav02