Is Wilson Central the Truth

CrunkestCrowd*08*

At 1st I thought it was going to be a re-building year for the wildcats.They are a yound team and they are dominating.The have a good Qb,Real good wide out in Melvin Williams,a very very good Rb in Majors..So any predictions of how far they will go

825739278[/snapback]

i definately wouldn't call them a young team :lol:

Melvin is great, but Bryce is the one really going off this year. Now that we got D-Lo back, we got a great power back to go along w/ all the speed we have. the defense is great this year too

the Gallatin game will be a good one, but i really cant wait until Sep 30th!

I really like Wilson Central to go 9-1 this season. I respect the heck out of Gallatin, but don't you feel like you're watching a high school version of Florida State when you see the Green Wave play these days. They have a great defense, but their offense is offensive. I think Gallatin will play great defense and really give Wilson Central trouble, but I think Dub-C can score 17 on Gallatin.......I don't think Gallatin will score more than 14 points on any team that is good.