Oakland@ Franklin Co

twh30

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coming from I-24 go down to Exit 127 winchester exit go to your right which is Hwy 64 appoximately 13 miles from there will be the winchester exit get on that exit go to your right turn right at first red light which is 41 a bypass go appoximately

one mile turn right at the red lightat you are there.. :thumb:

I would cut you through AEDC, but I don't want to get you lost. Just get off at the Tullahoma-Manchester exit. Go to Tullahoma and take a left on 41. Go through Estill Springs. You will pass a Wal-Mart on your right. You will soon see a McDonald's, take a left onto the by pass. The High School will be on the left. Good luck with parking. I hope these directions are not confusing.

I am glad we are playing your team. Oakland has a great tradition.

825742566[/snapback]

Edited by twh30

2priceless since I know you will see this I wanted to ask if you went to the Riverdale vs Oakland freshman game and what was the outcome and if you had a game report. I wasnt able to make it out their tonight.

825743557[/snapback]

I had to work late myself so I can't tell you the outcome, sorry. If I hear I will sure post no matter what the score. I think oaklandgrad went.