Sullivan North vs. David Crockett

raiderpride11

No way North is one of the worst teams around. Turnovers have been their worst enemy.

Prediction:

North cuts down on the fumbles and wins big.

North      40

Crockett  7

Pioneers scores their lone TD on the Raider Band during halftime after a questionable roughing the passer call.  ;)

825741625[/snapback]

DandDD, wrong the Pioneers halftime pass was intercepted by a Tuba player. 40-0 North. :lol:

Edited by Sugarcane

Biggie- obviously you don't know anything about football or how to evaluate football teams.  I have seen S. North and they are a well coached team.  You may not care about them, but their are alot of people out their that do.

825741617[/snapback]

Agreed. This game may not be on the same level as a D-B/Oak Ridge but it means just as much to the young men who play for the Raiders or Pioneers.

I do not live in Washington County but I'm curious as to why Crockett's football program isn't as prosperous as one might expect. Since it is only one of two high schools that serve the county, you would think that the student population would be large enough to field 60 to 90 players.