middleton vs milan

middletondj

:D has new football coach mike mahoney gone mad he has now agreed to play milan. you are trying to build a program and you play milan we were told that this would be a b-team game and now we find out that it will count what gives we cant play with team like halls high how are we going to play with milan coach mahoney we dont understand we feel like you are selling out our kids if milan gets players hurt they have people to replace them if we get players hurt were screwed we only have about 25 kids playing coach i think you need to rethink your hurting us instead of helping

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't understand how Milan can play Middleton at all. The last time I checked, Middleton already had a ten game schedule. It is my understanding that you can't even schedule more than 10 games. Did Middleton drop an opponant? If Middleton plays Milan, absolutely nothing good will come from it for Middleton. No disrespect, just stating an obvious fact.

I don't understand how Milan can play Middleton at all.  The last time I checked, Middleton already had a ten game schedule.  It is my understanding that you can't even schedule more than 10 games.  Did Middleton drop an opponant?  If Middleton plays Milan, absolutely nothing good will come from it for Middleton.  No disrespect, just stating an obvious fact.

825742229[/snapback]

Lighthouse Christian withdraw right when the season was about to start. Also, I don't get it either, I was shock when I read it on here especially the "paid" part. I heard it was going to be on a Monday, but what Monday, also I don't get it why it is on a Monday, that seems like to be a very inconvient day.

ahhhh..Monday Night Football!  :o  (Are you ready for some footbaaaaaaallllllllllllll?)

Definitely a mismatch I`d say. I would think that if it starts getting out of hand that Milan will unload the bench cause I know Milan`s coach must be grateful that Middleton was willing to give them a 10th game on such a late notice.

825742501[/snapback]

Something tells me this will be a money game and the Milan B/Freshman team will be taking most of the snaps.

the middleton tigers are going to be outmatched against milan the tigers have won only one game in its last 5 years so what do we do go and play milan getting paid to play even if it 1,500.00 its judt not worth it i dont understand out your coach now i have found out that the tigers were to play 2 teams out of mississippi but due to the hurricane and mississippi has forced the high schools to reschdule them they now have to drop anyone out of the tennessee area soooooooooooo now who will we pick up to play will we pick up CPA or MEMMPIS EAST who knows with mahoney if he gets money he will play anyone this is not a way to rebuild a program will he last the entire year this tigers fan sure hopes not coach norwood and coach wilbanks were are you

the middleton tigers are going to be outmatched against milan the tigers have won only one game in its last 5 years so what do we do go and play milan  getting paid to play even if it 1,500.00 its judt not worth it i dont understand out your coach now i have found out that the tigers were to play 2 teams out of mississippi but due to the hurricane and mississippi has forced the high schools to reschdule them they now have to drop anyone out of the tennessee area soooooooooooo now who will we pick up to play will we pick up CPA or  MEMMPIS EAST  who knows with mahoney if he gets money he  will play anyone this is not a way to rebuild a program will he last the entire year this tigers fan sure hopes not coach norwood and coach wilbanks were are you

825742556[/snapback]

If it true, $1500 is alot of money to be giving out for just a game. That don't make any sense. This is not the pros the last time I check. Also why they had to drop the two school? Walnut, and Falkner was not effected by Katrina.

milan by 53

825742651[/snapback]

I hope it not true, but unfortunately I think it will be. They just don't have the size to complete with Milan.

Guest hustle101

walnut and falkner had to be dropped because the idiot mr procter in mississippi decided to move the schedules up one week instead of putting the game missed at the end of the schedule like it should have been done. makes more sense to me to affect one game instead of nine