Choo-Choo Predictions

VballDaddy78

I predict 7 bowls of home-made vanilla in small styrofoam bowls with a white plastic spoon ..that's all I know will go for sure.

825742860[/snapback]

CP, much what I expected. I'm thinking of a couple of Grilled Chicken sandwiches because one thing you can count on is great food, at either site. Although, I do give ER a slight edge over RB (regarding food, anyway).

It's a hard call since I haven't researched all the teams yet and know nothing about the AL teams. I'll make a semi-educated guess as to who will finish 1st & 2nd in each pool for Friday's play. Either team could be 1st or 2nd

Pool A - East Ridge and Bradley Central

Pool B - GPS and Sullivan South

Pool C - wild guess - maybe Chattanooga Christian and Dobyns Bennett

Pool D - Father Ryan and USJ

Pool E - Hixson and Red Bank

Pool F - Notre Dame and Page

Pool G - Baylor and Chattanooga Central

Pool H - Boyd Buchanan and Cookeville

Keep in mind I'm terrible at predictions without enough data and I'm usually wrong with all the data.

It's a hard call since I haven't researched all the teams yet and know nothing about the AL teams.  I'll make a semi-educated guess as to who will finish 1st & 2nd in each pool for Friday's play. Either team could be 1st or 2nd

Pool A - East Ridge and Bradley Central

Pool B - GPS and Sullivan South

Pool C - wild guess - maybe Chattanooga Christian and Dobyns Bennett

Pool D - Father Ryan and USJ

Pool E - Hixson and Red Bank

Pool F - Notre Dame and Page

Pool G - Baylor and Chattanooga Central

Pool H - Boyd Buchanan and Cookeville

Keep in mind I'm terrible at predictions without enough data and I'm usually wrong with all the data.

825742985[/snapback]

Since I had already made my picks for each Pool before I saw your picks, I guess I have to respond. I agree with you on Pools A, B, D, E and H. But I'm going with Blackman (not CCS) in C, Ooltewah in F and Eagleville in place of Chat. Central in G. Still thinking about picks in the Gold bracket.

Since I had already made my picks for each Pool before I saw your picks, I guess I have to respond.  I agree with you on Pools A, B, D, E and H.  But I'm going with Blackman (not CCS) in C, Ooltewah in F and Eagleville in place of Chat. Central in G.  Still thinking about picks in the Gold bracket.

825743021[/snapback]

Vballdaddy im going to have to agree with you on the ooltewah pick...they did lose their first match to ND in regular season but they stomped them this past monday. I might have to disagree with you on the Blackman pick over CCS, neither have too strong of a team but i do know that Blackman lost to Bwood 25-2 in a game...but good luck to both of those teams they will be playing tough against eachother. :angry:

...just getting PageMan's work into this string for easy viewing.

VBDaddy, hard to argue against any of your picks. Will be interesting to see the Grace/Bradley match however ..I guess it will be interesting.

Your pool stinks, 3, maybe 4? of you deserve to be up top on Sunday. Good luck to all.

At East Ridge:

Pool A - Bradley Co., East Ridge, Grace Academy, Ridgeland, GA

Pool B - Farragut, Ft. Payne, AL, GPS, Sullivan South

Pool C - Blackman, Chattanooga Christian, Dobyns Bennett, Lookout Valley

Pool D - CAK, Hazel Green, AL, Father Ryan, USJ

At East Ridge:

3 PM - East Ridge vs Ridgeland, Bradley vs Grace

4 PM - East Ridge vs Grace, Bradley vs Ridgeland, CCS vs Lookout Valley

5 PM - East Ridge vs Bradley, Grace vs Ridgeland, Lookout Valley vs Blackman

6 PM - CAK vs Father Ryan, Hazel Green vs USJ, CCS vs Dobyns Bennett, Sullivan South vs Farragut

7 PM - Lookout Valley vs Dobyns Bennett, CCS vs Blackman, GPS vs Farragut, FT. Payne vs Sullivan South

8 PM - CAK vs Hazel Green, Ft. Payne vs Farragut, Father Ryan vs USJ, Blackman vs Dobyns Bennett

9 PM - GPS vs Sullivan South, CAK vs USJ, Hazel Green vs Father Ryan

At Red Bank:

Pool E - Hixson, Ravenwood, Red Bank, Summertown

Pool F - Notre Dame, Ooltewah, Page, Warren Co.

Pool G - Baylor, Central, Eagleville, Overton

Pool H - Boyd Buchanan, Cookeville, Cordova, Soddy Daisy

At Red Bank:

4 PM - Red Bank vs Hixson, Ooltewah vs Notre Dame, Baylor vs Central, Soddy Daisy vs Boyd Buchanan

5 PM - Warren Co. vs Page, Boyd Buchanan vs Cookeville, Summertown vs Ravenwood, Central vs Overton

6 PM - Red Bank vs Summertown, Soddy Daisy vs Cordova, Ooltewah vs Warren Co., Central vs Eagleville

7 PM - Baylor vs Overton, Page vs Notre Dame, Cookeville vs Soddy Daisy, Hixson vs Ravenwood

8 PM - Red Bank vs Ravenwood, Baylor vs Eagleville, Boyd Buchanan vs Cordova, Ooltewah vs Page

9 PM - Hixson vs Summertown, Notre Dame vs Warren Co., Overton vs Eagleville, Cookeville vs Cordova

Thanks, ComPassion, for pasting the schedule here. I am not sure how they determine the pools, but you have to play what you are dealt and hope you are up and the others are down. Start times are also interesting as some teams get through early and have time to rest or scout other teams. I guess some teams could not make early start times which may have influenced their match times. I'm not complaining specifically about Page as I'm glad we just made the tournament as I think we were added as a replacement team for one that dropped out.

At East Ridge:

Pool A - Bradley Co., East Ridge, Grace Academy, Ridgeland, GA

Pool B - Farragut, Ft. Payne, AL, GPS, Sullivan South

Pool C - Blackman, Chattanooga Christian, Dobyns Bennett, Lookout Valley

Pool D - CAK, Hazel Green, AL, Father Ryan, USJ

At Red Bank:

Pool E - Hixson, Ravenwood, Red Bank, Summertown

Pool F - Notre Dame, Ooltewah, Page, Warren Co.

Pool G - Baylor, Central, Eagleville, Overton

Pool H - Boyd Buchanan, Cookeville, Cordova, Soddy Daisy

I put my picks in bold. If I think a team will win their pool, it's bold underline. Two bolds and no underline- too close to call, or I'm unsure of who is better. Should be a good tournament!