Smyrna Soccer

scorpionking24

It was worse, the first half was stopped with about 15 min. left on the clock after a Brentwood player Mary Grace Yeager had to be taken off the field on a stretcher following a collision with the Smyrna goalkeeper. It was a clean play by all involved, with the Brentwood player running onto a ball near the top of the box and the keeper sliding into the ball as she should.

I've heard some people badmouthing the new Smyrna coach on here and no nothing about her as a coach, but she was the first one on the field when she saw that the Brentwood player was having seizures and unconscious, she also went over and consoled her very distraught keeper as soon as more Coaches, parents and Doctors got there.

I just got a report that she is being tranported to Vanderbilt for some further tests due to the head trauma.

Everyone please put this girl into your thoughts and prayers.

It was worse, the first half was stopped with about 15 min. left on the clock after a Brentwood player Mary Grace Yeager had to be taken off the field on a stretcher following a collision with the Smyrna goalkeeper. It was a clean play by all involved, with the Brentwood player running onto a ball near the top of the box and the keeper sliding into the ball as she should.

I've heard some people badmouthing the new Smyrna coach on here and no nothing about her as a coach, but she was the first one on the field when she saw that the Brentwood player was having seizures and unconscious, she also went over and consoled her very distraught keeper as soon as more Coaches, parents and Doctors got there.

I just got a report that she is being tranported to Vanderbilt for some further tests due to the head trauma.

Everyone please put this girl into your thoughts and prayers.

825743633[/snapback]

about that... everyone please pray for mary grace. last i heard she's been taken to vanderbilt for further tests, there was some internal bleeding on her brain. also keep smyrna's keeper in your prayers... she and mary grace are friends and i know she feels terrible. mel, keep your head up i'm sure it'll be alright.

Is it the new coach? no chemistry?what has happened to the smyrna girls soccer program?they play brentwood tonight and we all know how that will go. brentwood being number 1 in the state. smyrna girls go into the game giving up 20 goals and only scoring 16 on the season.WOW!

825743452[/snapback]

Coach Dakis, What are you doing on a TN SITE... Did you see the game? On no you are in Missouri. GET a Life and quit dogging our girls. You should be ashamed of yourself. How OLD ARE YOU that you have to keep putting HIGH SCHOOL teenagers down to make yourself feel better. If you were truly a strong person you would never attack anyone else because you would see NO NEED TO. Stay off OUR TN SITE.

Coach Dakis,  What are you doing on a TN SITE... Did you see the game?  On no you are in Missouri. GET a Life and quit dogging our girls.  You should be ashamed of yourself.  How OLD ARE YOU that you have to keep putting HIGH SCHOOL teenagers down to make yourself feel better.  If you were truly  a strong person you would never attack anyone else because you would see NO NEED TO.  Stay off OUR TN SITE.

825744073[/snapback]

How do you know that this is Pete? Personally, I read that post, and I think the person brings up some legitimate questions. Smyrna High has been a quality team for many years, but they seem to be struggling in regards to results. I know that they have some quality players, so the question of why they are struggling is very legitimate.

If you would read Scorpionking's posts, you can easily tell that he is not the coach. I believe that he is a Smyrna High school student based on some of his previous posts.

I kind of agree with fevercoach... while I wouldn't like to hear that about my team, he didn't really go overboard with anything. Your concern is noted, though.

Is it the new coach? no chemistry?what has happened to the smyrna girls soccer program?they play brentwood tonight and we all know how that will go. brentwood being number 1 in the state. smyrna girls go into the game giving up 20 goals and only scoring 16 on the season.WOW!

825743452[/snapback]

That is the way things can turn around with one wrong move though. The keeper was the reason their coach left anyway, she messed us during the district last year and she heard about it from her coach, so she got mad and she said she did not want to play for him anymore. He got upset because of that and he left. But it is all good though because they are having fun. Righhhhhhhhhhhht!

Those people from smyrna are always blame others for their misfurtunes. Now they think you are Dakis, hahaha. But I don't see macmom or whoever she is apologizing for making that mistake...just like I said before in previous post during football last year, no class there in the village of smyrna. :thumb: