Week 4 Macon Co at White House

timbdp

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you're looking for omens...

It was an 0-3 start in 2000 for the Blue Devils and a home win in week four that turned it around.....

AGAINST MACON COUNTY.

825745724[/snapback]

Hmmmm..........I remember 2000, and I remember what happened to WH that finished their season that year. :( Oh, I'm sorry to bring up sad memories, but I'm not sure WH will be able to contain MC's running game. They had trouble with ours and unless they repair those holes in the defensive line, MC may just "run" away with it. :justwrestle:

B)

Good luck to both teams.

Guest catfish-hunter

I do remember in the preseason when I said White House would struggle offensively because they lost Levering (quarterback) and Broadrick, Harmon, Rippon, Gibbs (recievers). That does not even include four out of five offensive linemen (only starter left at the start of the season was Max Barrett). Everybody thought I was crazy because WH had Ricky Ladd and he was great last year, but all of those same people now see that a great back is only as good as his supporting cast. Hargrove and West are solid football players as well for WH, but without a passing game to compliment that running game and with a suspect at best offensive line some changes need to be made at WH soon. If not then my prediction of the Blue Devils going to the playoffs will be shot :thumb:

I do remember in the preseason when I said White House would struggle offensively because they lost Levering (quarterback) and Broadrick, Harmon, Rippon, Gibbs (recievers).  That does not even include four out of five offensive linemen (only starter left at the start of the season was Max Barrett).  Everybody thought I was crazy because WH had Ricky Ladd and he was great last year, but all of those same people now see that a great back is only as good as his supporting cast.  Hargrove and West are solid football players as well for WH, but without a passing game to compliment that running game and with a suspect at best offensive line some changes need to be made at WH soon.  If not then my prediction of the Blue Devils going to the playoffs will be shot :thumb:

825749338[/snapback]

I'm going with Macon by 2 tds. Go Blue :thumb:

I am sure WH is shaking in their little shoes right now. Scared of some little kitties. I am taking WH just cause I do not like to see MC win.

825750640[/snapback]

Your just mad because we beat you two times in one year and the second game knocked you out of the playoffs. So quit whining and support you neighbors. Macon would do the same for you.

Your just mad because we beat you two times in one year and the second game knocked you out of the playoffs. So quit whining and support you neighbors. Macon would do the same for you.

825750729[/snapback]

Nah...I think you're wrong about that. Last year in the semis...there were Macon fans with Fulton jerseys on cheering for Fulton. I thought it was typical. :lol:

After that...don't expect too many from here to be for you. After all the blabbing Bighead76 has done...nah...can't pull too much for you.