Crockett Co. @ Dyersburg

Trojan

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I typically don't give score predictions so I won't jinx them by doing that now. I'm ready for this game to get started...great football weekend! Got the Cavs on Friday night and then the Vols on Saturday night. B)

May the better team win and good luck to both teams. Safe travels, everyone! :o

dyersburg wins 42-21

score at half was dburg 28 - 14..

crockett is a very good football team with a very strong and big o line and strong and powerful running backs...

dburg showed that they too have a good offensvie front.... along with 2 very quick footed running backs...... add to that a couple of good receivers and a good qb....

dburg scored on the ground and in the air at will....

again, don't let the score fool ya.....crockett is a good.....

and dburg is very good.......if they keep improving as the season goes on, then don't be surprised to see them in the boro....

there, i said it..............

Edited by mg

Dyersburg did look impressive tonight against Crockett County. Eakins is a great running back and caused many missed tackles by the Cavaliers all night. The two turnovers on kickoffs didn't help the Cavaliers situation at all. Not having Ron Johnson on offense hurt the Cavaliers but overall the Trojans just got the best of Crockett this time. A young Cavalier team will get better though and will use this game as one to learn from.

Dyersburg did look impressive tonight against Crockett County.  Eakins is a great running back and caused many missed tackles by the Cavaliers all night.  The two turnovers on kickoffs didn't help the Cavaliers situation at all.  Not having Ron Johnson on offense hurt the Cavaliers but overall the Trojans just got the best of Crockett this time.  A young Cavalier team will get better though and will use this game as one to learn from.

825753677[/snapback]

Big congrats to Dyersburg in a game we all knew was gonna be tough. Good job, Trojans! Good luck Cavs against Bolivar Central!