Riverdale vs. LaVergne

cheerygurl

I think LaVergne will top WC, so I think which ever teams wins this game will be #1..loser will be #2, I am confident that LaVergne will top WC and confident that LaVergne will compete against Riverdale..

825747026[/snapback]

1st off im going to say Riverdale 42 La vergne 7...2nd I agree with La Vergne might be the third see..they are definately not going to be 1st or 2nd..Wilson Central is probably one of the best teams in the state..They are a fast and talented team..They will beat La Vergne by atleast 21...But my hats off to the La Vergne team they have stepped there game up this year...They are finally playing as a team..

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think LaVergne will top WC, so I think which ever teams wins this game will be #1..loser will be #2, I am confident that LaVergne will top WC and confident that LaVergne will compete against Riverdale..

825747026[/snapback]

i wouldn't be SOO sure about that... but okay-- we will see after this weeks masacre is over. i say RIVERDALE 42 LAVERGNE 0

Cmon Lavergne gets a few wins and people are talking about them winning the region.....they will get their wake up call on friday night and i hope it doesnt rain so they dont have the excuse well we lost because of the rain. LHS will be surprised that we can put a athlete on each of their receivers and shut them down the only real issue in this game is...will RIVERDALE finally cut down on all the penalties? as far as the game and the score

RIVERDALE-42

Lavergne- 0

825747026[/snapback]

Correct me if I am wrong, but didn't Smyrna beat Lavergne this year? As for the game against Riverdale, I do believe Lavergne is getting ready to open up an extremely large can!

Even though Smyrna did beat LaVergne, Smyrna lost their second region game to Wilson Central. So if the person you quoted thinks LaVergne will beat Wilson Central, he thinks that LaVergne will end with two region losses. He also probably assumes WC will end with 2 region losses also(head to head gives LaVergne the higher seed).

However, it is all for not, because LaVergne will not beat Wilson Central. It will however, be a good game.

I know it is unimaginable for most everyone that LaVergne could beat the almight Riverdale, but stranger things have happened. I am extremely hopeful for a Wolverine victory but I am also live in reality and know that it is an extreme longshot for that to happen. I still stand by the fact that ANYONE can be beat on any given day. Riverdale did win in another shutout last week but also they did not show their usual high powered domination that they usually display. They had over 100 yards in penalties against them, obviously that could haunt them if they continue to play like that. When a team finally capitalizes on the mistakes Riverdale makes like last week, then thats when their streak will end. Can LaVergne do that this Friday? We will know the answer to that Friday night.

I am not trying to talk down on Riverdale or anything of the sort, sometimes people just need to be reminded that Riverdales players are in fact ( after many studies and government funded research LOL) human. I wish LaVergne the best of luck and wish both teams an injury free game.

Suddenly, this has become a big, big game. Lavergne is 3-1 and probably should be 4-0. Riverdale is 4-0 but looked a little shaky last week. Both teams have shut out two opponents.

Patting myself on the back, I predicted that Lavergne would be much improved this year and they're off to a really good start.

Sounds like Laverge has the speed and athleticism to make this one very interesting. Riverdale will be trying to rebound from a less than impressive showing against Lincoln County. The injury bug hit in the LC game and it looks like the Warriors will at be less than 100% strength for this important game.

I think the Warriors rise to the occasion but Lavergne is for real and this is going to be a battle.

Suddenly, this has become a big, big game.  Lavergne is 3-1 and probably should be 4-0.  Riverdale is 4-0 but looked a little shaky last week. Both teams have shut out two opponents.

Patting myself on the back, I predicted that Lavergne would be much improved this year and they're off to a really good start.

Sounds like Laverge has the speed and athleticism to make this one very interesting.  Riverdale will be trying to rebound from a less than impressive showing against Lincoln County. The injury bug hit in the LC game and it looks like the Warriors will at be less than 100% strength for this important game.

I think the Warriors rise to the occasion but Lavergne is for real and this is going to be a battle.

825747631[/snapback]

What starters or key players are injured or hurt?