Milan vs USJ

milancantbestopped61

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the first of many games I have been waiting to see USJ get punished in.

Milan by 35!!!!!!!!

These statements about USJ being so good last year and losing all this talent.

I would like to clarify something.

This is a last season score. USJ 14 Riverside 7. Riverside should have won.

The sad thing is Camden & Huntington beat Riverside easily. I am sure Westview, Milan, Humbolt would have to. What I am saying is as good as USJ was last season they still would have not competed last season. It would have been about the same as this season. Blowout after blowout.

825747359[/snapback]

amen to that ive thought about that time and time again

Coleman was all over the field Friday night after setting out the 1st Q. He roamed sideline to sideline and was in on a ton of tackles. The whole D-Line controled the game. The O-Line also had their way. The guys in the trenches are just beasts this year. Look for some smash mouth football all night long, and I do mean all night.

825747558[/snapback]

Milan's Dline is one of the best in recent years. Coleman is an absoulute freak at LB. He NEVER gets tired.

Pup Johnson can't be handled one on one. Just too strong.

Lasy year, USJ probably finishes 4th in the district and makes playoffs.  This year they probably don't make playoffs.  It's 2A, yes but it's also one of if not the best 2A Region.

825747772[/snapback]

I totally agree. The sad thing is there are going to be some good teams that won't make the playoffs out of region 7-2A, while another region might have a 3-7 team that gets in.

I totally agree. The sad thing is there are going to be some good teams that won't make the playoffs out of region 7-2A, while another region might have a 3-7 team that gets in.

825747849[/snapback]

yeah have to aggree there when tssaa redone the regions the anly thing they done here was eliminate playoff spots for west tn football teams atleast west tn as far as around here we had 2 regions right her then they took camden and moved them and 6 2a basically to middle tn just my opinion though

USJ is not a playoff team this year not because they are in 2A but because they lack the experience and talent that they normally have. The kids that are now at USJ are young kids who in a few years will be a very talented football team. It has nothing to do with them moving up to 2A. Coach Marley is a excellent coach and the Bruins will be back if not next year in two years.

USJ is not a playoff team this year not because they are in 2A but because they lack the experience and talent that they normally have.  The kids that are now at USJ are young kids who in a few years will be a very talented football team.  It has nothing to do with them moving up to 2A.  Coach Marley is a excellent coach and the Bruins will be back if not next year in two years.

825747887[/snapback]

I agree, usj will be back, go check out their middle school team play this year

I agree, usj will be back, go check out their middle school team play this year

825747912[/snapback]

Which one is going to take on #19 in a Mustang jersey? :thumb:

Only kidding, I think maybe when they get use to the week in, week out, preperation and physical toughness, they might be ok. I still don't think that USJ will have answers for the talent from the likes of the Dawgs, Mustangs, Chargers...

Which one is going to take on #19 in a Mustang jersey? :thumb:

Only kidding, I think maybe when they get use to the week in, week out, preperation and physical toughness, they might be ok. I still don't think that USJ will have answers for the talent from the likes of the Dawgs, Mustangs, Chargers...

825747920[/snapback]

No argument here, Milan, Huntington, and Westview are clearly the top three teams in the region and 3 of the best in the state - USJ definitely has a tall order with those teams (as well as the other teams in the region), but give Marley a few years with the talent he has coming up - 7th,8th,9th graders and they'll compete