• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well temple has had a team for 3 years now- so let's do the math

2 years ago taft won 48-6- as 14111111 said

last year temple spanked taft by like 20

and this (the 3rd year) they play tonight-

so not sure what game you were at- b/c temple wasn't there. and who knows maybe taft wasn't either...

well temple has had a team for 3 years now- so let's do the math

2 years ago taft won 48-6- as 14111111 said

last year temple spanked taft by like 20

and this (the 3rd year) they play tonight-

so not sure what game you were at- b/c temple wasn't there.  and who knows maybe taft wasn't either...

825752965[/snapback]

Sorry don't get all offensive........Now that I think about it....I think it was Silverdale......

What is the best way to get to Temple from 27 north, and is the game starting at 7:30 eastern?

825752720[/snapback]

hope this helps you any....

1. get off on the morris springs/ red bank exit...same as Red Bank High School exit...

2. turn right at the light

3. turn right on Dayton Blvd.

4. turn right at the first light

you should see a sign for it.

yes it is 730 eastern

Sorry don't get all offensive........Now that I think about it....I think it was Silverdale......

825752968[/snapback]

This is 14111111 writing on Bigbody, just so there is no confusion.

I think you mean to say, "Don't get all DEFENSIVE..." Or you could have said "Don't get so offended..." But to say, "don't get all offensive" I don't believe makes any sense. Although we get your point, it would be an encouragement to us old people if you younger folks would learn how to write.

This is 14111111 writing on Bigbody, just so there is no confusion.

I think you mean to say, "Don't get all DEFENSIVE..." Or you could have said "Don't get so offended..." But to say, "don't get all offensive" I don't believe makes any sense.  Although we get your point, it would be an encouragement to us old people if you younger folks would learn how to write.

825753153[/snapback]

OUCH!!