SC @ York

oldsc7

smith co has a good football team. it just depends on if they come out and wont to play football or not. smith co quit against the jackets last friday night the jackets are not that much of a better team than smith co. the owls just laid down and quit. if the owls come out and decide they want to play football against york they should blow them out of the water, but if they come out with the same intensitiy they had against tc they will get there hind ends whipped again. go owls

SC-21

YAI-7

825751129[/snapback]

While I am a SC supporter, I don't think SC is better than TC.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW! Where you guys from SC been all week? Didn't think anyone was gonna start this thread! Should be high scoring game with winner taking it by a TD or less. York always tough at home! Good luck to both teams.

825750702[/snapback]

The night chickens do have good manners. They don't talk with a mouth full of crow.

Can't wait,Imallout. How about some details on the big night chicken victory over the Lizards? I was just kidding on my prediction, but this game appear to an nail biter. THE PLUCKIN IS COMIN!! :thumb:

825753634[/snapback]

SC had a 14-0 lead at the half. They moved the ball up and down the field...but couldn't score. YAI returned the 2nd half kickoff 95 yards. They then faked a punt and got a critical 1st down...and scored again to cut it to 14-12. They had the ball on their own 23 on 3rd down and got a 1st on a penalty. They had a good drive and scored to go ahead 18-14 with about 6 minutes or so to go. SC fumbled on the kickoff at their own 43. They held and YAI punted it to the 6 with about 4 minutes to go. SC drove 94 yards in I think 10 plays to score with 2 minutes to go. We never play well up there.

I just have to say that last night was the best I've seen York play all year. I just hope they'll start playing a whole game instead of waiting until halfway through the second quarter to get started. You guys should've won that game last night, but you had a great effort anyway. You'll get LA come Friday. I also just want to say that Trevor Herren played the best game I've ever seen him play. You other Dragons were doing great, including Jonathan Swafford, Dakota Jones, Derek Samber, and Jordan Potter. Keep up the hard work!!! Go DRAGONS!!!!