baffled

the prophet

Coach T,

I am doing this because I have no idea how t contact you anyu other way, I enjoy your website. I have read daily since I started 3-4 weeks ago. The reason for this post is because of a topic that I started 1.5 days ago and it is closed now. There was no bashing going on, a debate is what I was reading, I as a former coach, was offended by nothing written about coaches on the post. I started The joy it MUST be to coach. It had lots of hits and was some really good mind opening reading. I was not trying to change anyone, If we are chatting on here to change someone well, it aint happening and that was certainly not the reason for

me writing it. I wrote it so people would maybe stop for just a second while reading it and say THE PROPHET is right, coaches must really get a joy out of what they are doing, because it is for the game and the young people who play the game, most coaches are not asking not to be critisized, the reason some of the responses were the way they were is because the people did not read what I had to say. They read what they wanted me to say, so they could bash that coach. I am entitled to an opinion and I do not believe there was any reason to close that topic. You run this website and for that reason in your opinion it needed to be closed. IT WAS A GOOD DISCUSSION! HARMLESS

Click on coacht's name on one of the pinned topics at the top of the football board...there's an option to send him an email. I think the board rules specify that one uses that method to discuss topic closings and general board management.

Edited by jabbo