Tullahoma @ Baylor

cp7

I gotta say I was shocked to see this score this morning. Did any of you see the game? I thought for sure it would be Baylor 3-0 or somewhere in that range, especially since it was at Baylor.

Maybe Tullahoma is better than I thought, or maybe Baylor is not as good as advertised.

I gotta say I was shocked to see this score this morning.  Did any of you see the game?  I thought for sure it would be Baylor 3-0 or somewhere in that range, especially since it was at Baylor.

Maybe Tullahoma is better than I thought, or maybe Baylor is not as good as advertised.

825751522[/snapback]

tullahoma has only given up 2 goals this year so defense is fine they have solved some scoring problems they had early in the season tullahoma is the first team to hold baylor scoreless they are now in the meat of there schedule 8 games in 11 days

tullahoma has only given up 2 goals this year so defense is fine they have solved some scoring problems they had early in the season tullahoma is the first team to hold baylor scoreless they are now in the meat of there schedule 8 games in 11 days

825751586[/snapback]

Which team has 8 games in 11 days?

mjuhb, you seem to be knowledgable of both teams. Going into it, what did you think the result would be. I'm just curious if I am the only one surprised by the 0-0 tie.

I watched those girls play last night, and Baylor dominated the whole game... even though they had a terrible first half. Tullahoma had one shot the entire game. Baylor couldn't finish, and Tullahoma's keeper played great. At the end Tullahoma dropped all their players back... leaving one forward up top. They were playing conservatively and Baylor was still managing to take dangerous shots. Tullahoma's defense held up, but Baylor has got to get better about putting opportunities away. Baylor should have beat Tullahoma.

Edited by LifeisGood4

825751586[/snapback]

Does Shelbyville fall in that 8 games in 11 days and if so where?

Who hosts District 8 tourney? (at Shelbyville last year right?)

0-0 a good result for Tullahoma I'm sure the girls aren't satisfied though.

Edited by coachof3