Gibson over Westview?

olemissgrad

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People say that without Guy, we are nothing, now we did lose but we did prove that there are other players to put points on the board. Tucker who played most if not all the game had a number of great plays and points-Alexander made every thing hey kicked and put the ball exactly where it needed to go-Moore made some great plays-Westview has a team and it will show the potential they have later on in ther season-they just had an unlucky night!

People say that without Guy, we are nothing, now we did lose but we did prove that there are other players to put points on the board. Tucker who played most if not all the game had a number of great plays and points-Alexander made every thing hey kicked and put the ball exactly where it needed to go-Moore made some great plays-Westview has a team and it will show the potential they have later on in ther season-they just had an unlucky night!

825753640[/snapback]

I saw your guys kicker before the game and I thought he was awesome. He was drilling kicks from the 43. No defense was coming at him but still I thought that was really impressive. That runningback is really good to. I dont know what grade he is in but he may be another guy or should i say cunningham.

:ph34r:  great game. this game made one point. never give up. yes guy didnt play and it would have been a different yes but i dont care it wasnt different cause guy didnt play. gibson co wanted it more and they got it. heck of a comeback. westview was stoppin antone in the 2nd half so in the 4th quarter we went to shotgun and our very talented quarterback put it on the wide outs great and they made big plays. good job guys. wescharge goduke gave me the message i think ill go smoke c :lol:  anyways good job gc 4-1 1-1 off next week then my boys usj comin to town :)

p.s. yall ppl who were talkni trash on us and thinkin we were overrated it is too late to get on the bandwagon now. week 3 was the deadline!!!

good luck to westview in the rest of the year and i hope guy the best in recovering.

go gc!

825753691[/snapback]

Nice job GC but still way early to be talking all that trash. You still have some very stiff competition ahead of you, we of course look foward to meeting up with you! :P