Gibson over Westview?

olemissgrad

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I GAVE AS A CHANCE COWBOY  READ EARLY POSTS FROM ME ON WESTVIEW 4-0 AT GIBSON CO 3-1  :thumb:

825754145[/snapback]

i felt we had a VERY BIG chance of beating westview even if markei was playing...but anyways was a great game last night great spot for gibson co to be in half way through the season maybe we can keep this rolling to get us into the playoffs :thumb:

dude shut that crap up  its not like yall have been a powerhouse in the past few years or something

you talk like yall start off 4-0 every year

your not all there are you

do u play at gibson academy ?  :thumb:

825754221[/snapback]

typical trenton peabody fan :thumb: sem shut up and go watch ur brother play in the band in memphis...might see trentons band there too

Thats what you call ridiculous lol.Hes only gonna get better. He may win mr. football as a sophomore. I see him with close to 2,000 yards and what 25 td's lol. im sure Bobby Bowden will be after him soon. A fast black runningback lets go tot he Noles lol just messing, but hes awesome! He's also great at basketball too isnt he. I know he comes over my house and him and some of his friends and my brother play basketball sometimes.

825754119[/snapback]

Sem, please watch the racial remarks. I didn't say racist, I said racial. You can check the dictionary for that one.

And don't count your chickens too early. Antone could get hurt ... don't curse him before he has the chance to get better.

i felt we had a VERY BIG chance of beating westview even if markei was playing...but anyways was a great game last night great spot for gibson co to be in half way through the season maybe we can keep this rolling to get us into the playoffs :)

825754198[/snapback]

I'm not sure you've ever seen Guy play.....taking nothing away from gibson co. GREAT game taking down westview! i mean awesome! i'm just simply responding to your comment that gibson co. would have just as good a chance of beating westview w/o Guy...b/c hate to burst your bubble but if Guy would have played it woulda been a COMPLEATLY different game

Haha alright alright sorry to question your all-knowing-knowledge

825754404[/snapback]

No lol Im with you on that also. Probably the only one with you on that one considering everyone on here except for me thought that GC was gonna win. I really think that it would of been a different story. Tucker was good last night but hes not nearly as fast as Guy is and he sure couldnt hit the holes like Guy can either. Im not saying they would of blew them out by 4 td's like I said yesterday, but I think it could of had a different ending.