Dresden at Huntingdon

Digger 85

the only passing play huntington had was one screen pass that went for about a 50 yard touchdown.

825753739[/snapback]

That would be correct....the only long ball i recall got intercetped...dresden shot their selves in the feet with turnovers....turnovers lost this one no doubt....in sayin this i realize that Huntingdon had their fair share of turnovers and i mean don't get me wrong they are a great football team but when you throw 4 picks and fumble the ball 2+ times then your going to have a hard game against anyone....but i guess that's just part of football....live to play another week!!

That would be correct....the only long ball i recall got intercetped...dresden shot their selves in the feet with turnovers....turnovers lost this one no doubt....in sayin this i realize that Huntingdon had their fair share of turnovers and i mean don't get me wrong they are a great football team but when you throw 4 picks and fumble the ball 2+ times then your going to have a hard game against anyone....but i guess that's just part of football....live to play another week!!

825753764[/snapback]

Your exactly right and with Huntingdon's 5 turnovers it is a wonder we won. Defensively, we looked good but offensively we just aren't there yet.

I'm guessing that might be why the passing game has been sucessful.

825753668[/snapback]

The passing game will continue to get better as the year progresses as will our running game. It looks as if the other teams are saying your not gonna run on us so go ahead and pass. So far we have been somewhat successful at this but we all know the running game has got to get better. Our linemen are getting better but we are still a long way from being where we need to be to go play in the derby. Defensively our secondary was outstanding last night, and I think Chris Donald hit the QB so hard one time that he wasn't looking foward to passing another ball. The only TD scored by Dresden was on a trick play late in the game. Hats off to the kicker from Dresden, lord I think he could have hit from 45 yds or better last night. This region is shaping up just like everyone predicted, no one right now has complete control over anything. Look for this region championship to be decided on game 10 with alot of contraversy. (sp) Good luck stangs and lets give a little something extra @ practice on our kicking game, we got to do better covering our punts and kickoffs. On a brighter note we did make our extra point kicks, good job! :lol:

:ph34r:

I give Huntingdon alot of credit.They overcome the turnovers and did what they had to do to win.In saying that,I also give Dresden credit for not quiting.Lord knows they could have.Dresden's defense looked as good as it has all year.I'm really not into moral victories, but I think Dresden learned last night that they can play with teams in this region.Good luck Dresden, don't hang your heads, you have nothing to be ashamed of.

I give Huntingdon alot of credit.They overcome the turnovers and did what they had to do to win.In saying that,I also give Dresden credit for not quiting.Lord knows they could have.Dresden's defense looked as good as it has all year.I'm really not into moral victories, but I think Dresden learned last night that they can play with teams in this region.Good luck Dresden, don't hang your heads, you have nothing to be ashamed of.

825754065[/snapback]

They defiantly don’t have any thing to be ashamed of they played a very good game :thumb: