Region 7-2a

GCPioneer

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

USJ and HUmboldt will stay home during the playoffs . I still think WEstview and Huntingdon will finish 1 &2 . Gibson County,Peabody Milan and Dresden will fight it out for the last 2 spots. Will the coaching staff at Humboldt survive a 1-9 or 0-10 season? As competive as Gibson Co. can be,with Fields and the Peabody defenseand MIlan's coaching staff and d-line who knows the outcome.

I dont think Milan will be a 1 or 2 though because I really dont think that they can go to Westview, Huntingdon, and Peabody and win all 3 games or even win 2 of 3 to be able to get a 1 or 2 spot. Even if Huntingdon beats Peabody that will make it a 3 way tie for 2nd. So nothing will be dcided between the top 5 teams till probably week 7 or 8. I really odnt understand what has happend to humboldt. Ok out of region games I understand, but they played the same way last year. All they did was fed the ball to Donald and passed. So its really suprising to see them 0-2 in the region. They are always the ones fighting with Milan and Westview for the 2 or 3 spot every year.

Edited by Seminole_Fan

All you ever hear about is Alcoa this and Alcoa that. Do you guys really think they would still win 9 games a season if they played Milan, Huntingdon,Gibson Co. and Westview. It seems like they run all over those east tn teams and then finally plays only 1 of our teams from west tn in the championship. I would like to see them schedule a few teams from over here. I understand that there would be travel problems but why not meet half way and play at a nuetral site. I would love to see that. It wouldnt even have to be Alcoa just East tennessee teams playing West tn teams.

That USJ, Humboldt and the week after next Dresden will be done. Its between Westview,Huntingdon,Peabody,Gibson Co. and Milan for the top 4 spots.

825754355[/snapback]

I don't agree with you there 100%...i mean yes it would be strange if Usj and humbolt got in the playoff's with a rocky start but i mean heck it isn't any stranger than Gibson Co. beating Westview!!! The WHOLE region is up for grabs after last nights games!

To tell you the truth no not really i don't....but then again i didn't see Gibson Co. beating Westview with or with-out Guy last night....just proves to you that anything can happen on any night...and even if dresden dose get beat by Westview their playoff hopes don't improve but getting beat by westview dosen't in anyway mean they are out of the hunt