scott county vs. fulton

piledriver22

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know everyone has a bad game...........fulton just don't have the defense for this game but scott has a new plan layed out for this one so we'll see what happens.

Everyone has a bad game? You all have won 12 games in the past 5 years. Fulton won more than that last year. Face it- you're overmatched, again, and I hate to break it to you, but the rest of the year isn't looking to good for you either.

I dont think that it will be pretty. Fulton is going to let out some anger on Scott County. It is half way threw the season and it is time for fulton to start winning some games and winning some by big numbers. Futon will for sure have this game in the bag. But i would like to be proved wrong.

I DONT THINK YOU WILL BE PROVED WRONG.

If scott plays like they did against AE they better hope the lights get struck bye lighting. Then again if they come out physical and there D actually stops Somone

this game might be alot closer but If scott wants to win this one they better play the best game they can. If they wanna win anymore games they better Play the best game they ever played just 5 left seniors 5 then its over.

Scott:24

Fulton:22

If scott plays like they did against AE they better hope the lights get struck bye lighting. Then again if they come out physical and there D actually stops Somone

this game might be alot closer but If scott wants to win this one they better play the best game they can. If they wanna win anymore games they better Play the best game they ever played just 5 left seniors 5 then its over.

Scott:24

Fulton:22

AMEN

i think that fultons rb is gonna run all over SHS because they have nobody that wants to wrap up the player with the ball..look at the AE film they would wait until they would get infront of them to grab there shoulderpads...

if i was Gary Sexton i would have a hitting practice..because thats all they need to if they want to hold fulton to 20sumthin...

The o-line coach needs to have a long talk to the lineman..most lineman block for the qb and rb..scotts o-line have look-out blocks..

i think that Scott needs to do something quick :thumb:

Fulton is to talented for Scott and plus they have a few really good players (including Tyrone Cobb). Someone got on my account earlier and said fulton by 55 but i dont see that happening....Im gonna say that Fulton takes this by around 20 to 30 points. Scott should give a good game until about half time then its down hill from there...kinda like last week. Fulton is also hungry for wins so i say final score

fulton - 49

scott - 21

Scott Co is a joke they stink they have no chance of winning another game they are pathetic I mean 1. O-Line F 2. QB D- 3.RB B+ 4.WR F 5. D-Line F 6. LB F 7.DB F 8.Coaching Staff O- B+ 9. D coaching staff FFFFFFFFFFFF

They better hope they all get sick by friday or they will all end up in the hospital anyways.

Dude lighten up! the last three posts on this thread are all you! I think it's gonna take an unbelievable effort and a few big breaks for the highlanders to win. That said, go out and give an unbelievable effort and make those big breaks happen. play with pride and heart that will take you places talent won't. look on the fieldhouse wall oh yeah there's talent but there is more heart than talent. now piledriver if u r a student, quit crying and go out and try to help the team. if u r a former player.... shame on u. a REAL highlander picks his bro up we don't kick em when thier down!!!!! "it's better to be a has been than to be a never was". GO BIG RED!!!! <_<

Scott Co is a joke they stink they have no chance of winning another game they are pathetic I mean 1. O-Line F 2. QB D- 3.RB B+ 4.WR F 5. D-Line F 6. LB F 7.DB F 8.Coaching Staff O- B+ 9. D coaching staff FFFFFFFFFFFF

They better hope they all get sick by friday or they will all end up in the hospital anyways.

WOW, what was in your coffee this morning?

I think Scott is a C average team. From what I seen when they play AE, they depend on #44 to much. He's like their do it all player. He's the kicker, punter, running back. Even when he was hurt instead of taking him out they called time out. They just need to find another weapon but they can do it. I look for them to upset some one by the end of the season. I don't know if it will come this week but they will put a downer in somebody Playoff hopes.