rankings

mjuhb

well see who is better when shelbyville plays ooltewah in the sub-state again this year

825755477[/snapback]

region 4 is has tough has it's then region 3 all ooltewah has to worry about is soddy-daisy in the region final shelbyville got siegel and tullahoma so they will be a little bit more battle tested but ooltewah has a easy to the sub-state all the teams in region 4 don't

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My argument for including St. Agnes in your top 25, probably top 15 at least

Defeated #20 Shelbyville 5-0

Lost to #9 Franklin 2-1

Tied #14 FRA 1-1

Lost to #2 PJPII 2-1

Tied #7 ECS 1-1

no other losses, winning handily games they should win

825756921[/snapback]

sorry but i try to put all the classes in the overall poll evenly 14 AAA 6 AA/A 5 D2 plus i don't do like the eurosport poll does st agnes is 6th in D2 and baylor is 2nd but in the overall poll st agnes is 8th and baylor is 11th

Edited by mjuhb

sorry but i try to put all the classes in the overall poll evenly 14 AAA 6 AA/A 5 D2 plus i don't do like the eurosport poll does st agnes is 6th in D2 and baylor is 2nd but in the overall poll st agnes is 8th and baylor is 11th

825757157[/snapback]

Fair enough. I didn't realize you used a quota system. Good job overall.

Fair enough. I didn't realize you used a quota system.  Good job overall.

825757296[/snapback]

It’s your rankings so you can do it how you want to, but I would like to see (from someone who knows the state well) a true Top 25 regardless of classification.

For example, you only allow for 5 DII schools. Those 5 are all in your top 12, so certainly the next DII school (probably St Agnes) is stronger than a lot of teams in the bottom half of the Top 25.