South Pittsburg @ Bledsoe County

krp

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SP will come ready to play. They are probably mad that Bledsoe turns around 2 years in a row and makes them the homecoming game. Thats embarassing. I say SP gets ahead early and Bledsoe balls up like lil girls.

SP- 47

BC-7

825756917[/snapback]

:ph34r::lol: ........balls up like lil girls....South Pitt. was the one's balling up like lil girls last year....

I think the Pirates come out and avenge last year's loss (of course I don't know if they are even thinking about it).  I think they win big in this one.  Of course I thought they would win this game last year.

825757021[/snapback]

I think everyone picked South Pitt. to blow us out of the water and we won.....So it looks like everyone is doing that again, so maybe we will win again on homecoming...... :ph34r:

They weren't last year - the pirates quit last year in about the third quarter. Of coarse I heard that the sprinklers were on all week last year too! :ph34r:

825757025[/snapback]

I'll admit this one will be tough. They have a lot of speed but we can win. The sprinklers were on but the system messed up the night before and didn't shut off.

I'll admit this one will be tough.  They have a lot of speed but we can win.  The sprinklers were on but the system messed up the night before and didn't shut off.

825757048[/snapback]

What???Did I miss something last year, because I was at the game......I stand by the fence every game..........

Edited by Bledsoebtheboys