South Pittsburg @ Bledsoe County

krp

I'll bet on Vic and his boys until somebody proves me wrong. Everybody thought they'd be down this year and look where they are.

Vic is a competitor and always has been. I played against him back in the day and he's tough. He makes his kids tough.

Sorry to my friends in Pikeville but sprinklers or no sprinklers, the Pirates win this one and probably big.

DL.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the Pirates come out and avenge last year's loss (of course I don't know if they are even thinking about it).  I think they win big in this one.  Of course I thought they would win this game last year.

825757021[/snapback]

Nah, they won't be thinking about last years loss, because the majority are young and didn't even participate in last years contest.

My thughts about the game is that beldsoe will be fired up becouse of last weeks defeat by seqatchie and plus it will be their home coming. my prediction is

Bledsoe 16

Southpittsburg 6

who ever you are you must be very sick to your stomach because your talking B.S. if you think that bledsoe is going to bet the pirates. O yea I forgot to tell you Matthews is back 100% and hungry for a lot of yards.

Thats what everybody from South Pitt. said last year......... :blink: ......

last year we weren't that good anyways and matthews was not the runningback and our line was all seniors but they were very soft. Our line this year is much more physical than last year. We might be small but tough. Why we keep hearing about last year. Can you talk about any other game that we played yall.

Thats what everybody from South Pitt. said last year......... :blink: ......

last year we weren't that good anyways and matthews was not the runningback and our line was all seniors but they were very soft. Our line this year is much more physical than last year. We might be small but tough. Why we keep hearing about last year. Can you talk about any other game that we played yall.

Because last year was the most recent and the other years don't matter.........Last year doesn't even matter either....Its just funny how everyone says ya'll are gonna blow us out and that is the exact same thing you all said last year.......We'll just wait and watch friday night....... :blink: