What runningbacks are over 1000 yards rushing?

GCPioneer

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what running backs across tennessee have made it over the 1000 yard mark?

antone cunningham from gibson co. went over 1000 this past friday in 5 games...anyone else or close to it ?

Henry Harris CBHS is going to be over 1000 after friday night. He has 949 right now, and he'll assuredly get to 1000. Over all, he has 1298 total offensive yards, which includes rushing, recieving,

Give Cunningham the credit he is due. I am sure others have done this well and they deserve the credit also. Gibson County doesn't have a patsy schedule.......face it Cunningham is the real deal!!!!!!!!!!

No he is not the real deal he beat Westview when Marquee Guy did not play and how many did he have against Milan????

Josh Boyd- Camden

1265 yds with only 127 carries...avg 9.96 yds per carry

The rest of the team makes up for another 1570 yds on the ground so just imagine how many Boyd could have if he actually stayed in a game more than 2 or 3 quarters ;) ...oh ya and did I mention that after this Friday he'll be #8 on the all-time career rushing yards list for Tennessee? :rolleyes:

cj hammack added another 217 yards last night on just 11 carries. that makes over 1,700 yards for the season. with one more game to go plus at least the first round of the playoffs, 2,000 yards is no stretch.

i'm not sure about the numbers, but i wouldn't be surprised if he led the cats in recieving also. he's a player. probably the best back we've ever had.

From Knoxville News Sentinel PrepsXtra:

1 Wesley Smith/ SCOTT 1418 163 8.7 0

2 Dennis Rogan/ FULTON 1364 174 7.8 0

3 Justin Carden/ ANDERSON COUNTY 1342 193 7.0 0

4 Lynn Haynes/ OLIVER SPRINGS 1332 234 5.7 0

5 Rommel Hightower/ LENOIR CITY 1325 175 7.6 0

6 Brandon Davis/ COALFIELD 1253 129 9.7 0

7 Darius Ewing/ MORRISTOWN WEST 1165 143 8.1 0

8 Dustin Lindsey/ ALCOA 1096 107 10.2 0

9 Ryan Helton/ CLAIBORNE 981 118 8.3 0

10 Nick Moore/ FARRAGUT 933 187 5.0 0

Not all teams post stats, so there could be a lot more in East TN.

The zero at the end is NOT TDs, it's longest run. Apparently nobody posted that stat.

hammack from wayne county also scored 4 td's last night he has 20 on the year i belive that leads mid state as well, if im my math is right hammack has ran for over 1000 yds in the last 4 games alone with 300 plus game aginst huntland and 3 striaght 200 plus games the wayne county ground game is rollin right now behind there huge offensive line

Edited by catsfan01