Tullahoma vs Warren Co

thswildcat

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've only been able to see one warren county game this year, so i don't know a whole lot about them, so you can take my comments for what they're worth. Warren county has a very talented team this year. It sounds like to me, the only team that has been able to beat warren county so far has been warren county. If they can cut out alot of the mistakes from earlier this season, and play with the same intensity they showed in the first three games of the season, then it will be very difficult for tullahoma to come away with a win. However, if they don't show up in tullahoma focused on winning, it could get ugly quick. Good luck this weekend pioneers!

I've only been able to see one warren county game this year, so i don't know a whole lot about them, so you can take my comments for what they're worth. Warren county has a very talented team this year. It sounds like to me, the only team that has been able to beat warren county so far has been warren county. If they can cut out alot of the mistakes from earlier this season, and play with the same intensity they showed in the first three games of the season, then it will be very difficult for tullahoma to come away with a win. However, if they don't show up in tullahoma focused on winning, it could get ugly quick. Good luck this weekend pioneers!

825756833[/snapback]

Everybody knows McMinnville is better this year.But they've won two games vs. very mediocre competition.They are competitive though,which as you probably well know is a great step up.I'm not sure about the only team that can beat them is themselves though.Cookeville was up 38-0 at the half(I think,I was in Gainesville,Florida)and it wasn't because of WC mistakes it was beacuse Cookeville ran & threw it all over them.(what I've read & heard).It looked as if Sparta pretty much had their way with them too.(Two VERY good teams).However WC can win this game and will have a chance to win all their remaining games,although Franklin Co. might be a little too tough for them this year.Still,if Warren Co. can eliminate mistakes & play hard they have a good chance for the #4 playoff spot in 3-5A which would be a HUGE achievement! :thumb:

I haven't heard much on Tullahoma, but I've heard that they ain't no roll over. Warren County is good if they've got their head on straight. I attended the Sparta game and their performance was less than enthusiastic. However, Sparta is a sleeper team that no one was expecting to make a big splash, now they're doing awesome from what I hear. For what I think the game is going to be.....Warren County wins by either a touchdown or by 3. It's going to be a very close game, IMO.

You don't think that Mikey Perkins or Todd Dunn are strong enough and Shane Wilcher quick enough to atleast get pressure on the quarterback?

If they can, WC has a chance. The only team to be able to get pressure on Barnes has been Maplewood. Hillwood and Coffee Co got a little. Franklin Co got none. Maplewood was able to stick him a few times and it made a huge difference.