J.C.S Defeats J.C.M

jj420

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Milan wouldnt ever schedule JCS remember all private schools recruit at least thats what all the coaches cry about all the time.

Private schools recruiting? What's next, alumni paying for a good athlete to attend private school? However, I know nothing like that would ever happen. Wang, I"m disappointed in you for thinking the private's would do something like that. :lol:

I love how Milan fans get on here and accuse private schools of recruiting, when they have been recruiting all of Gibson County for years. If you live anywhere in Gibson County, you can attend school at Milan and play football, basketball, etc.... That's why Milan sports dominate all the other high schools in Gibson County, because all the good atheletes go to Milan.

I love how Milan fans get on here and accuse private schools of recruiting, when they have been recruiting all of Gibson County for years. If you live anywhere in Gibson County, you can attend school at Milan and play football, basketball, etc.... That's why Milan sports dominate all the other high schools in Gibson County, because all the good atheletes go to Milan.

Careful, the same could be said for JCS, USJ, or any private school. Gibson County has/had open enrollment. Private schools have multiple counties to draw from. I know there have been alot of Gibson County kids attending USJ and JCS.

Private schools recruiting? What's next, alumni paying for a good athlete to attend private school? However, I know nothing like that would ever happen. Wang, I"m disappointed in you for thinking the private's would do something like that. :thumb:

yea thats what the private school coaches say "dang how did we not get that kid" got u on that one wang