Livingston Academy vs. York

BLUE BLOODED 07

Hey Couch Potato Coach, maybe you might have some suggestions on what to run "O' Football Genius."These guys have went 7-3,7-3,11-2,and 2-2 over the last 4 years and only lost to playoff teams. The option is like novacaine: give it time, its gonna work!! Maybe you need to apply in person for that offensive coordinator job, I'm sure the LA Team would like to meet you after criticizing them on here.

This is 66Wildcat. I didn't post the above post but I pretty much agree with it, so I am not going to delete it.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Couch Potato Coach, maybe you might have some suggestions on what to run "O' Football Genius."These guys have went 7-3,7-3,11-2,and 2-2 over the last 4 years and only lost to playoff teams. The option is like novacaine: give it time, its gonna work!! Maybe you need to apply in person for that offensive coordinator job, I'm sure the LA Team would like to meet you after criticizing them on here.

Easy. We're a little touchy aren't we?!

WOW what a question, Livingston Academy SHould for sure win friday night. Maybe thay will get ahead and start substituting in some of what I call "THE PRACTICE TEAM". THat would be nice. SOme of these players have worked very hard for all four years of High School and still dont get to play. Seniors in my opinion should get more respect than this. Especially when you are playing boys alot more who havent even played up until now that couldnt handle the work. I guess hard work means nothing at LA. My respect for LA football coaching has hit rock bottom. Grant you some of the coaches I have alot of respect for as individuals and coaches. But some I have nothing good to say about. These boys, "THE PRACTICE TEAM" are basically just used and abused in my opinion. Oh well, if they get ahead by 50 points maybe something will happen. Good Luck Boys, have fun and play hard. :D

WOW what a question, Livingston Academy SHould for sure win friday night. Maybe thay will get ahead and start substituting in some of what I call "THE PRACTICE TEAM". THat would be nice. SOme of these players have worked very hard for all four years of High School and still dont get to play. Seniors in my opinion should get more respect than this. Especially when you are playing boys alot more who havent even played up until now that couldnt handle the work. I guess hard work means nothing at LA. My respect for LA football coaching has hit rock bottom. Grant you some of the coaches I have alot of respect for as individuals and coaches. But some I have nothing good to say about. These boys, "THE PRACTICE TEAM" are basically just used and abused in my opinion. Oh well, if they get ahead by 50 points maybe something will happen. Good Luck Boys, have fun and play hard. :lol:

as a mother i know exactly how it feels to see a child stand on the side line all night and never step foot on the field my son had his share of that in peewee and middle school but when high school rolled around he has worked his tail off to earn his position rather he be a freshman, sophomore, junior or senior. it doesnt' matter what matter is that he earned his position fair and square and has worked very hard to get it, so these kids that u call THE PRACTICE TEAM isnt' a practice team at all they each and everyone is a part of the team but they have not shown what is needed in order for them to receive the starting position and as i've heard for the last 8yrs its about winning and they will do what it takes to win. as for the kids they know when they join the TEAM that they could be times that they wont' get to play so that is for the child to decide whether or not if they wont' to be a part of the TEAM and this is what my son did stayed part of the TEAM through peewee and middle as the parent with the frustation i would rather had my days and nights doing something else since he didn't step on the field at times but this is what he wanted and thats what counted and it paid off for him. As for the game i do think LA will win and every child will get to play and in the mean time remember that the kids that dont' get to play in the varsity games get to play in the jv games so everyone is apart of the team. GOOD LUCK LA!!!!

as a mother i know exactly how it feels to see a child stand on the side line all night and never step foot on the field my son had his share of that in peewee and middle school but when high school rolled around he has worked his tail off to earn his position rather he be a freshman, sophomore, junior or senior. it doesnt' matter what matter is that he earned his position fair and square and has worked very hard to get it, so these kids that u call THE PRACTICE TEAM isnt' a practice team at all they each and everyone is a part of the team but they have not shown what is needed in order for them to receive the starting position and as i've heard for the last 8yrs its about winning and they will do what it takes to win. as for the kids they know when they join the TEAM that they could be times that they wont' get to play so that is for the child to decide whether or not if they wont' to be a part of the TEAM and this is what my son did stayed part of the TEAM through peewee and middle as the parent with the frustation i would rather had my days and nights doing something else since he didn't step on the field at times but this is what he wanted and thats what counted and it paid off for him. As for the game i do think LA will win and every child will get to play and in the mean time remember that the kids that dont' get to play in the varsity games get to play in the jv games so everyone is apart of the team. GOOD LUCK LA!!!!

Very good post

DCA[/url]T FAN']

WOW what a question, Livingston Academy SHould for sure win friday night. Maybe thay will get ahead and start substituting in some of what I call "THE PRACTICE TEAM". THat would be nice. SOme of these players have worked very hard for all four years of High School and still dont get to play. Seniors in my opinion should get more respect than this. Especially when you are playing boys alot more who havent even played up until now that couldnt handle the work. I guess hard work means nothing at LA. My respect for LA football coaching has hit rock bottom. Grant you some of the coaches I have alot of respect for as individuals and coaches. But some I have nothing good to say about. These boys, "THE PRACTICE TEAM" are basically just used and abused in my opinion. Oh well, if they get ahead by 50 points maybe something will happen. Good Luck Boys, have fun and play hard. :lol:

I don't think the state highway dept. would like one of their employees spending the taxpayers valuable money writing on coacht about why their brother isn't getting to play.

Edited by soggy