BA vs. Ensworth

Eagles09

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know why I made this topic......but any predictions??

825757613[/snapback]

Ensworth-45

Ba-14

JK, I think BA will have their #2's in after the first series...If not they will start they will start them...By the start of the 3rd quarter all of the JV will be in and finishing off W.

BA wins in a Blowout.

Now close this pointless forum.

BA will make sure that they win big. Don't be shocked to see the score be 60-7. Remember that BA wants to keep Ensworth down so the athletes select BA if a decision needs to be made.

I don't think BA would be that interested in students that will make their decision based on the margin of victory of a varsity vs. junior varsity football game. Besides MBA does 95% of the fighting for that student base and is winning.

Simply not true.

Part 'A', or part 'B' simply not true?

BTW, I think the most interesting part of this story would have been to hear the conversation between Coach Flatt and Coach Bowers!

Clearly, BA can name a score in this one. I don't think they'll choose a horrific blowout.

Edited by itzme

I'd be careful if I were Coach Flatt. It'll be easy to beat Ensworth now, but give it a few years. Rickey never had too much trouble beating BA when he was at MBA, and throw in Pack and Caudill, and BA is gonna have more than it care's for in a few years. I bet they wouldn't soon forget a blowout loss while they were building their program.