Dobyns-Bennett

BigReno

Congratulations to the DB lady Indians for rebounding from last weekend's disappointing performance in the Brentwood tournament to beat South and force a tie for 1st in District 1-AAA.

http://tricitiessports.com/default.asp?sou...ebath=&subname= :rolleyes:

Congrats to DB--a hugh win. Coach Shaffer is terrific.

I am so sorry to hear about South's injury..that is terrible! Hopefully you can regroup and get back to winning.

Siegel can relate to you, our middle has been out for 2 weeks and is questionable to be back this year. One inury changes so much. Our prayers are with her and the rest of the South team...they are a class bunch.

South seems to have bad luck with players. Last year with 2 starters coming down with mono at the state tourney, and now with their all-state setter/outside hitter down with a broken foot.(I have been told she will be back just before the Districts) DB played without making errors, and they played good defense. South just was not clicking. It was only the second match with a diffrent setter all year. They go to the Pickens South Carolina this weekend to play. Good luck to DB and Sullivan South the rest of the year. Good job Siegle on beating brentwood.

Do not count out the Tennessee Vikings, new coach, new attitude...be ready DB!

South seems to have bad luck with players. Last year with 2 starters coming down with mono at the state tourney, and now with their all-state setter/outside hitter down with a broken foot.(I have been told she will be back just before the Districts) DB played without making errors, and they played good defense. South just was not clicking. It was only the second match with a diffrent setter all year. They go to the Pickens South Carolina this weekend to play. Good luck to DB and Sullivan South the rest of the year. Good job Siegle on beating brentwood.

Amazing that she may be back. That will only be about 4 weeks after breaking her ankle. Hope she is back, it just wouldn't be the same if she isn't.

Fluke or no fluke, it was a big win for Siegel. B'wood had dominated them this year. It was probably just as beneficial for brentwood to lose as it was Siegel to win.

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• Upperman White County both will be loaded. Dyersbirg and South Side will be a handful as well. Getting about that time in about 3 weeks we start watching summer scrimmages. Dyersburg loaded loaded loaded with talent. Most talent ever I have seen in their program. 
    • We, SP, blanked them 10-0 in sectional game during 21 season.
    • The amount of people pooing on UH is crazy. They're a noticably better team than last year when they made state and were competitive , AND they run ruled Eagleville a few weeks ago. Now I understand Eagleville was missing a few guys, but they still. They. Run. Ruled. Eagleville. 1st single A team to run rule Eagleville since when? Pre 2017??
    • If that Yellow Paint is all gone I'll flat bet it didn't wash off there. I bet that took some scrubbing to remove that if it is gone. Lacrosse is one of those northern sports all these misplaced Yankee's that are posion to the community brought in by  (Blount Partnership, ( The Devil) with them so somebody allowed them to paint their markings on the field that cost more than the twenty top people on payroll at Maryville make a year. All this to please the 1% Club and the 25 people that would come to see it. All in the name of WOKE!!!!!!
    • They will probably, struggle