BIVT article in Tennessean

bruinfam

Here's a link to yesterday's article in The Tennessean about Brentwood's win in the Brentwood Invitational this past weekend.

Brentwood wins BIVT (7th paragraph)

I wish the middle TN papers did a better job of covering volleyball. This is one of the first vball articles all season since the primer and we're a month into it. Kudos to the East TN papers who do a very fine job.

Edited by bruinfam

I agree, bruinfam, that a mention in a sports summary page half way down where the talk is about whose not there, is somewhat disappointing. Maybe coverage will be better once the post-season play begins. I went to your tournament as I knew there wouldn't be much in the paper about it. It was one of the premier events in volleyball, but regular season football rules on Friday nights.

I agree, bruinfam, that a mention in a sports summary page half way down where the talk is about whose not there, is somewhat disappointing. Maybe coverage will be better once the post-season play begins. I went to your tournament as I knew there wouldn't be much in the paper about it. It was one of the premier events in volleyball, but regular season football rules on Friday nights.

For the record, The Daily News Jornal and The Rutherford AM in Murfreesboro both do a great job. We are very fortunate.

Announcements