TCHS

pujo

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nothing to brag about, one of the largest schools in 1a ,plenty of talent year after year. BIG deal.

do you think we should call and let coach satterfield know that he can quit practice. maybe we could tell the other teams too that none are good enough. that the team from trousdale is just walking on them with no effort. of course i guess that is only because maybe some think that all the class has left 1A. of course the 30 players dressed out that play both ways and have worked their buts off did this just to have something to do. comeon now pujo. surely you can see that if your team was still here then maybe you would be able to prove your theory about tc dodging ya. or maybe you would eat some crow maybe we'll find out in a few years.

I actually had a guy tell me in another post that its rediculous that TSSAA allowed Trousdale to move back to 1A and that it isn't fair because of how good they are? So I guess the NCAA shouldn't let USC play anymore as well.

I think that we will get this for years to come. there will always be someone that has a problem or a reason to cut at a good program. no one will find fault in their selves or put things on a level playing field. i guess thats why im here as it happens all over the world not just in high school football.

Trousdale is where they should be and they are the odds favorite to win 1a. They will be tested before its all over with. 1A is not nearly as strong as its been over the past few years,but there are still several good 1a schools. I have no problem with Trousdale, they have a great program and alot of tradition. I just get a little tired of all the bosting. Like I,ve said before, when you are one of the biggest schools in you,re class with alot of talent,you,re supposed to win.

Trousdale is where they should be and they are the odds favorite to win 1a. They will be tested before its all over with. 1A is not nearly as strong as its been over the past few years,but there are still several good 1a schools. I have no problem with Trousdale, they have a great program and alot of tradition. I just get a little tired of all the bosting. Like I,ve said before, when you are one of the biggest schools in you,re class with alot of talent,you,re supposed to win.

i appreciate that. its fun to get on here and rib some a little. the thing i cant see is why some get on here to start a fight. now im not implying that at you at all. but there have been some that will not let anyone compliment a team without slamming them. i think in some of your earlier posts you talk about cpa. hey there is no denying that at the turn of the century they are full steam ahead. we can talk about the what ifs all day long. but the facts are that untill they cross paths again we just wont know. i will say this. everyone has their teams that no one wanted a piece of. and any given year that holds true for lots of things. in the 90's tc had a big run. south pit was a thorn it either was them or tc it seemed like. and im not leaving out schools to make anybody ill. thats just some good memories, and that is exactly what they are. TC is a wonderful town and has a great coach, his record speaks for itsself, as well as some young kids that have, that are, and with luck and hard work will continue to be a big part of high school football in middle tn.good luck to your team

It wasn't me talking about CPA, but they did have a powerhouse. The private schools got really dominate about the time Trousdale left. 1a has changed . and now its changed again. The only thing I wonder about is how good can the private schools still left in 1a get. When they decide to build a football program, they generally do. It will be very interesting over the next few years. I expect alot of screaming and squalling in 2a.

There is an old adage that still applies today as well as days of yesteryear DO NOT COUNT YOUR CHICKENS BEFORE THE EGGS HATCH! I,m probally a little older than a lot of members on this line not that saying youth is a bad thing but experiance is an excellent teacher. I remember in days past some cockyness of a lot of great football teams saying they were going to win it all only to come home with empty hearts wondering what went wrong. I am a avid Jacket fan and believing at this time of the season or any other time is way too early to be boasting about championship rings.Granted The jackets do have a excellent team but jumping ahead instead of taking 1 game at a time could indeed lead to destruction.Usually around mid season most of the bug have been worked out of the O and D but,there is always room for improvement.especially when playing great teams as So. Pitt ,Cloudland and not to mention the speedy west Tenn. teams and by playoff time bodies have taken a lot of bangs and bruises.Staying healthy is a big issue also.So remember it only takes one bad play to lose a game and at the right time of the year it could be the last mistake you make in a season. stay focused Jackets!

I'M SICK OF HEARING OF TROUSDALE AND HOW GREAT THEY ARE. WHO HAVE THEY PLAYED AND THEY SOUND LIKE A PRIVATE SCHOOL TO ME THAT COULD NOT PLAY WITH THE PRIVATES. MAYBE THEY ARE THE WANNA BE PRIVATES! IF YOU ARE THAT GREAT WHY DID YOU NOT STAY IN 3AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! IF YOU WON IN 3AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WHY WOULD YOU WAN'T TO DROP TO 1AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AND IF YOU WIN STATE WOW WHAT A GREAT ACCOMPLISHMENT IN 1AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA FOOTBALL!

I'M SICK OF HEARING OF TROUSDALE AND HOW GREAT THEY ARE. WHO HAVE THEY PLAYED AND THEY SOUND LIKE A PRIVATE SCHOOL TO ME THAT COULD NOT PLAY WITH THE PRIVATES. MAYBE THEY ARE THE WANNA BE PRIVATES! IF YOU ARE THAT GREAT WHY DID YOU NOT STAY IN 3AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! IF YOU WON IN 3AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WHY WOULD YOU WAN'T TO DROP TO 1AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AND IF YOU WIN STATE WOW WHAT A GREAT ACCOMPLISHMENT IN 1AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA FOOTBALL!

Gee...not a TC fan by any means...but didn't you drop down too? B)