MBA vs. Father Ryan

But to the game, I think the Irish are very well prepared for this game. Speaking to some players, they seemed very calm and focus. FRHS is gonna put up a big fight. Should be a warzone on Friday. MBA is in for a big suprise if they take us lightly.

Prediction:

FRHS 17 MBA 13

This rivalry is about to heat up.

good thing MBA won't be taking FRHS lightly then, better buckle it up

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the "rivalry" these days = MBA wins the game, Ryan vandalizes our campus.

That hasnt happened in a long time. Now we just take out our anger on the court, or the mat, the field, basically any sport we MBA in. Students at Ryan have never known that MBA used to be vandalized. And most of time, it wasnt Ryan people at all, you can buy purple paint from most hardware stores.Besides, the cannon looks better purple anyway.

I think both MBA and Ryan will be well prepared for this game (unlike JP2 was last week). Both teams have talent and great athleticism, however, I do think that MBA has an excellent coach in Jeff Rutledge. Lussier is just getting his feet wet in D2AAA and may struggle against the Big Red.

I will say that MBA plays clean football; there was little trash talk and no bad hits on players just to take them out. I do not want to take anything from Father Ryan, just a commentary.

This is hard for me to call having loyalties on both sides but I will go out on a limb and say MBA 16 ... Ryan 14. :lol:

PS Hey Dink! :blink:

MBA 14

FRHS 7

Final

Final unofficial stats:

FRHS: 28 rushes, 101 yards, 4-10 passing, 8 yards, 2 INTS

MBA: 43 rushes, 155 yards, 9-16 passing, 105 yards, 2 INTS

This game almost mirrored the Titans-Rams game from last weekend. MBA is up 14-0 and is getting ready to plunge the dagger in Ryan's red zone, but MBA throws an INT and Ryan returns it to the MBA 20 and later punches it in to make it 14-7. Unlike the Rams, however, Ryan couldn't close the deal.

MBA's defense dominates tonight, making up for a lackluster offensive performance.

Edited by rollredroll

MBA 14

FRHS 7

Final

Final unofficial stats:

FRHS: 28 rushes, 101 yards, 4-10 passing, 8 yards, 2 INTS

MBA: 43 rushes, 155 yards, 9-16 passing, 105 yards, 2 INTS

This game almost mirrored the Titans-Rams game from last weekend. MBA is up 14-0 and is getting ready to plunge the dagger in Ryan's red zone, but MBA throwns an INT and Ryan returns it to the MBA 20 and later punches it in to make it 14-7. Unlike the Rams, however, Ryan couldn't close the deal.

MBA's defense dominates tonight, making up for a lackluster offensive performance.

can you describe the int in the end zone, and/or the late roughing the passer call? The guys announcing kept talking about Rutlege getting on the refs for late hits...any comment?