Anderson County @ Knox Catholic

SliderSport

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey ACs RB is tougher than Catholics RBs. They will be lucky if he don't hurt some of their players. Their QB can play so watch out.

If AC's RB's are any tougher than #22 Catholic's RB then that will be something to see. He is by far one of the best 2-way players that I've seen this year . He will run over you around you on offense and bust your tail on Defense. I expect this to be a close game if AC can hang with Catholic early.B/c they are one of the most disiplined teams anywhere. It's like a machine that is well oiled. Catholic has it all speed power and a great kicking game. This game could get ugly if AC don't show and play. PSS watch out for #9 if he gets loose then it will be a laugher.

First of all, I would like to address you guys that say Catholic does not play anyone. We are a school of 505 kids of which about 250 are boys, since we are a parochial school our enrollment is multiplied by 1.8 almost doubling our enrollment. Yet we play schools alot larger than us and still win, and when we do actually play someone our size you guys cry about it. I don't see anyone crying about Fulton playing Boyd Bucchanon? So give me a break. Maybe one day you will legislate all privates out and each public school will get a trophy, but till then know you are really getting beat by a school with only 250 boys.

Catholic hasnt run all over anyone yet.....well any school with a "program" anyway.....like i said before this is a battle to see who is the least over-rated.

I think that once Catholic playes someone they will crumble under the pressure, they are Hightlyover rated. AC has a good chance at beating this undefeated team. This is going to be a great game, cant wait till Friday night to hear the scores!!!

Catholic has played two teams this year who have yet to get a win. The teams that Catholic has played have gone 11-17. Catholic should be ready for the most phyiscal game that they will see all year. Everyone knows that Coach Kerr has one of the strongest teams year in and year out. AC wins this one.

That don't mean much if it does I've seen Kingston this year and Catholic. And if AC struggled to beat them 7 to 6 then I think Catholic wins in a blow out.