South Fulton@Union City

beatme

Now this is the first time a long time i think that UC and SF haveplayed. Honestly i dont know if they have ever played. South is coming into this fridays game with a bye week and the previous week beating Bruceton 26-20 with putting up some unusual good numbers through the air by qb Derec Grooms. Now that SF may have started up the passing game they might be pretty balanced. Like i said agianst Bruceton, if SF comes out hitting and puts it to UC early then it may be a good game. And then u have to realize that SF does play most of all their starters on both sides of the ball so they will get wore out too. Anyway UC is comeing off a heartbreaking loss to OC in which they played very very good. They moved the ball on OC pretty well but OC just got a few breaks too. UC has a lot of soeed in many positions but so does SF and it may come down to who ever makes the most turnovers just as SF did to Bruceton.We will have to see what happens next friday and i wish for an injury free game for both team and good luck to all.

GO BIG RED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm looking for a big win for the Tornadoes next week....and I see Union City winning out the for the rest of the regular season......Good Luck to both teams.....

Didnt you also say that Bruceton would win buy as many as they wanted agianst us. I guess its just the same as always. Nobody ever gives SF credit. Thats ok though we are used to it now. We will just have to see what happens on friday.

Didnt you also say that Bruceton would win buy as many as they wanted agianst us. I guess its just the same as always. Nobody ever gives SF credit. Thats ok though we are used to it now. We will just have to see what happens on friday.

I think I did and I was sadly mistakened.....but Bruceton is no Union City....I dont think it will be a blowout but UC will win......

Well folks here it is...South Fulton vs Union City...For as long as I can remember I have heard the folks from South Fulton talking about how they would love to play Union City and how Union City wouldn't play them(Knowing all along UC-SF would never happen)Well Red Devils all the talk is about to end and you will step on the field with the Tornadoes...Although the Tornadoes have proven over the last 3 years they no longer belong in 2A ball,they are very competitive in 1A...South Fulton has had moderate success in 1A,seemingly always losing to the private 1A's when they do have good teams that make a couple rounds in the playoffs..Now they have to deal with Union City and McKenzie,not to mention the regular 1A faces..Union City will win this game,but look for the Red Devils to air it out vs the Tornadoes(only if the young SF line can hold out the large d-line of Union City)..Union City is looking to break a LONG dry spell at home where coach Jim Fishel has not won since taking over at Union City..Now don't get me wrong,South Fulton will show up and they will play hard..They seem to think they are not only second fiddle to UC but third fiddle to UC and OCCHS in the county..They will have a chip on their shoulder when they arrive at War Memorial Stadium..Problem is,Union City is too big and too talented and will knock that chip off the Devils shoulders.....Union City-42 South Fulton-8

Yea all that is true about union city. They are a good team and will do very well while in 1a and will also probly beat SF but i dont think it will be 42-8. It may be but i not really sure with how the Devils have been playing in the past couple of game. They have really stepped it uo a notch. It even suprised me when they beat Bruceton. If they come out and play like they did agianst Bruceton they might stay in the game until the end when they start getting wore out. Also if they get cause turnovers like they have in the past two games they probly also will have a chance to keep it close because they have cause about 10 turnovers agianst Bruceton and Fulton city and they forced 6 fumbles agianst b-ton and hoped on all of them. Overall i hate tp say this but Union City will be prolly too much for my Red Devils 28-12