AE @ LA

YouWantToBeLikeME

AE Roadrunners.

When you are almost to Livingston there is a big house on the right side of the road with tall white columns. With miles of fences all around it just to house the horses and cows. That is the house of the man that owns the town’s bank. He does not even stay there much. The house is a tax break. The money he saves on that house could improve your neighborhood.

The team in the dark blue jerseys on the other side of the field, support that man.

Friday night send that man and his supporters a message.

Beep, beep.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry! Thought you were complaining about the smoke! Maybe it will blow some other way this Friday night!!! Thanks for the kind words. We do have a love for the game and it has been a long time since we have had a team like the one we have had the past few years. That would be Hwy. 84 you need to take, not 87. Don't want you getting lost. Have a safe trip.

That's quicker than going down to the 288 exit in Cookeville and taking Hwy 111 north? I know it takes the angle off but it's awful curvy. I bet the AE buses won't go that way.

:rolleyes:

AE Roadrunners.

When you are almost to Livingston there is a big house on the right side of the road with tall white columns. With miles of fences all around it just to house the horses and cows. That is the house of the man that owns the town’s bank. He does not even stay there much. The house is a tax break. The money he saves on that house could improve your neighborhood.

The team in the dark blue jerseys on the other side of the field, support that man.

Friday night send that man and his supporters a message.

Beep, beep.

There's always an angle isn't there Skipper?I bet you also know where the DHS office is in Livingston don't you?

I bet you also know where the DHS office is in Livingston don't you?

:rolleyes: , did I miss something on this one?

If I decide to go to the game I will be on the Pep Bus with the other parents and fans from East Tennessee. so in other words, I don't have to worry about getting lost. The only thing I have to do is sit back and relax..

GO AE!!

The smoke blowing in the visiting team's face would be a distraction. Is that why its so hard to win at LA?

That's quicker than going down to the 288 exit in Cookeville and taking Hwy 111 north? I know it takes the angle off but it's awful curvy. I bet the AE buses won't go that way.

:D

:thumb::lol: I hope you don't take that route when you come to Livingston! If you do you are wasting a lot of gas and the time it takes to drive from Monterey to 111 exit near Cookeville. It's about the same distance from there to LA as it is from Monterey to LA and curves aren't that bad. I've seen and been on many buses going up and down that way.

I was just saying on one side of the field there is a big bar b q pit with hamburgers and hot dogs cooked over an open fire and the other there is some darn good rib eye sandwiches. but some of these LA fans want to get personal.

Beep, beep.

WOW! YOU talk so good about us one post and then this! Talk about getting personal--- check out post #25 you put on here!! What a way to motivate a team. By the way, he doesn't own all the banks in town. We have a couple more. How about we just argue about FOOTBALL?

Edited by OldCatFan

LA stadium is small for a 3A team, they couldnt seat all of Trousdales fans last yr. I thought it was a joke for a private school were money rules.

Your leaving a big part out there whitey. LA and TC was a 2nd rd. play-off game. I don't believe AE will bring the whole town like TC did. Like I Love HS Football said LA has never been private unless it was back in the early teens or 20's when LA was a boarding school.

Your leaving a big part out there whitey. LA and TC was a 2nd rd. play-off game. I don't believe AE will bring the whole town like TC did. Like I Love HS Football said LA has never been private unless it was back in the early teens or 20's when LA was a boarding school.

Just trying to stoke the fire a little with that private school "thing" lol

Trousdale brings the whole town just about every Friday night, the saying 'round here is "last one out, get the lights"

Just trying to stoke the fire a little with that private school "thing" lol

Trousdale brings the whole town just about every Friday night, the saying 'round here is "last one out, get the lights"

Well we are proud for you Whitey and all the other fans at TC. But, don't try to act like you knew. You actually though LA was a private all these years you where playing them. Didn't you?