Cheatham Co. at Marshall Co.

Guest catfish-hunter

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because 84 champ he is apparently happy with all his coaches even if the aren't doing a good job. Just look at the offense coach the only reason he looks good on paper is the talent of the recievers and running backs. Just look at his line it defiantly has trouble blocking but does he change it NO. So just live with it and go on. .

Marshall Co. has been horrible defensively against the run this season I see, but in some of those cases their offense has made up for this by outscoring the opposition:

Josh McMurray (Page): 38 carries for 334 yards and 5TD's

Troy Dill (Greenbrier): 24 carries for 126 yards and 2TD's

Kyle Herndon (Greenbrier): 11 carries for 93 yards and 1TD

Justin Pigg (Greenbrier): 17 carries for 85 yards

TOTAL (Greenbrier): 52 carries for 304 yards and 3TD's

Ben Steverson (Creek Wood): 25 carries for 200 yards and 2TD's

Josh Vaughn (Creek Wood): 7 carries for 29 yards and 1TD- GOOD JOB HERE!!!

Kyle Graham (Sycamore): 15 carries for 122 yards and 1TD

Jonathan Walker (Spring Hill): 13 carries for 256 yards and 4TD's

All Those Teams Do Is Run

Why am I considered negative on here but others arenot

Catfish Hunter just gave all kinds of negative stats about our defense be not anybody called him negative

Giving up running yards like that why wouldnt Johnson make a coaching change

Hes got a man right under his nose that knows how to stop people

You don't understand how coacht works. Catfish can say whatever he wants because he is buds with coacht. I doesn't matter if he does the same things he accuses others of doing. But, thats OK cause we all get a big laugh out of his ignorant self serving comments and goofy pictures.

Cheatham County-35

Marshall County - 3

Catfish Hunter just gave all kinds of negative stats about our defense be not anybody called him negative

He is a CUB supporter dumby that is what he suppose to do!

GO TO CORNTOWN

because he suported what he said with facts, not with "Coach G said....". nobody cares what you think you might have heard when you were evesdropping on coach G at church! get a new hobby... stalker!!!

begin from marshall co i know as well as other people in this community and from begining a fromer player that we like it when the odds are stacked up and nobody expects much from us because thats when u catch the other guys napping.....belive me come tommorrow nite i'm sure coach johnson and the rest of the staff will have something in store for the cubs.

Guest catfish-hunter

You don't understand how coacht works. Catfish can say whatever he wants because he is buds with coacht. I doesn't matter if he does the same things he accuses others of doing. But, thats OK cause we all get a big laugh out of his ignorant self serving comments and goofy pictures.

Cheatham County-35

Marshall County - 3

How many times are you going to change your picks???? You said earlier that the Cubs would win 35-14 now you say it will be 35-3 :rolleyes:

What is the final going to be tomorrow clamtastic???? You know all about the Cubs and nobody else knows nothing. We stink are aren't going to the playoffs because my friend that is what you said in the preseason. Good call!!!

Guest catfish-hunter

You don't understand how coacht works. Catfish can say whatever he wants because he is buds with coacht. I doesn't matter if he does the same things he accuses others of doing.

Yeah that's it. When was the last time you provided everyone on here with an insightful post???? Your knowledge of the game just blows me away you guru. Good call!!!! I'm sure my pal CoachT will love to read this since all him and I do is get on here and conspire against you :rolleyes: