Oakland @ LaVergne

HSsportsfootball

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

don't be offended, I 'm just saying people make mistakes- even newspapers

Evidently the 'newspapers' haven't heard of the Federal 'HIPPA' regulations.

HIPPA is the new Federal rules governing the ability to release ANY medical information to ANYBODY. One of the fun parts of it is the fact that if you are 18 the doctor cannot release any info even to the parents unless you tell them they can.

I want to say simply that it takes more character to continue playing when your record isn't what you hoped for. I am proud of the kids who are still trying their best at practice and in games. We have had to handle more adversity this one season than most teams do in 4 yrs. Hang in there guys and coaches. Keep your heads up and keep fighting hard. Good things come to those who wait.

AND........ I still smell an upset in the air..........

I want to say simply that it takes more character to continue playing when your record isn't what you hoped for. I am proud of the kids who are still trying their best at practice and in games. We have had to handle more adversity this one season than most teams do in 4 yrs. Hang in there guys and coaches. Keep your heads up and keep fighting hard. Good things come to those who wait.

AND........ I still smell an upset in the air..........

Are u serious...I hope your joking..a upset???? LaVergne is way to talented and wants it to bad to give up a playoff spot..U got to keep in mind..28 to 21 againt the #1 team in the state...I hope that proves something...

LaVergne 42

Oakland 7 TD catch by Sam

Are u serious...I hope your joking..a upset???? LaVergne is way to talented and wants it to bad to give up a playoff spot..U got to keep in mind..28 to 21 againt the #1 team in the state...I hope that proves something...

LaVergne 42

Oakland 7 TD catch by Sam

I didn't say it would come this week...maybe so and maybe not....but this team is due to UPSET a team before it is all said and done. I have faith that it is soooooooooo!

I didn't say it would come this week...maybe so and maybe not....but this team is due to UPSET a team before it is all said and done. I have faith that it is soooooooooo!

Just as long as it is NOT in Week 10! :lol:

Seriously, Oakland has had to over come alot of things this season and they are pulling together. For that I am proud of them also. :lol:

Good luck guys!

Having faith and being realistic are two different things. I want the best for my Cougars, and when game night comes I yell my lungs out for them, but when the matchups are against them I point them out in a hurry. In this case, Oakland is outmatched by a better team, and though the upset would be great, it seems unlikely. You know you're team is on the wrong track when "upset" is used to desribe how they could win.